l3ouncel3aby

Rank 1
l3ouncel3aby
PostedJan 22, 2013 2:08 am
If the OPS arent returned most people wont do the EOM - why shud they? Just to lose all the investment again ...meaning no EOM = Shaiya be one broke game and that means no game...so if you dont do a rollback (unless you can fix it any other way) might as well close the game because I doubt many people (if any) will pay over $200 for a EOM not knowing if they will get their current investement back. That be stupid to do and a total waste of money.
The game exists of AP spenders if the AP spenders do not get their investement back and refuse to spend anymore AP, the game wont live much longer because no one works for free aka development of Game etc...so think about if you dont advise a rollback be in order and what will happen if all them OPS wont be returned. Everyone I been talking to will quit this game and that is a lot of people and I am sure a lot of others if not most feel the same way.
Advertisement

07mrmcco2

Rank 1
07mrmcco2
PostedJan 22, 2013 8:49 am
l3ouncel3aby wrote:
If the OPS arent returned most people wont do the EOM - why shud they? Just to lose all the investment again ...meaning no EOM = Shaiya be one broke game and that means no game...so if you dont do a rollback (unless you can fix it any other way) might as well close the game because I doubt many people (if any) will pay over $200 for a EOM not knowing if they will get their current investement back. That be stupid to do and a total waste of money.
The game exists of AP spenders if the AP spenders do not get their investement back and refuse to spend anymore AP, the game wont live much longer because no one works for free aka development of Game etc...so think about if you dont advise a rollback be in order and what will happen if all them OPS wont be returned. Everyone I been talking to will quit this game and that is a lot of people and I am sure a lot of others if not most feel the same way.  

pretty much

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedJan 22, 2013 8:57 am
l3ouncel3aby wrote:
most peapole doing eom from buying ap cards with op , the ppl who spent over 20-100$ just to buy ap cards and sell for Op dont realy care about EOM i guess , those ppl will keep doing eom so Smile

l3ouncel3aby

Rank 1
l3ouncel3aby
PostedJan 22, 2013 9:01 am
grouzin wrote:
l3ouncel3aby wrote:
most peapole doing eom from buying ap cards with op , the ppl who spent over 20-100$ just to buy ap cards and sell for Op dont realy care about EOM i guess , those ppl will keep doing eom so Smile  

Its still AP people buying with cards aka income now people cant get the AP cards because the OPs are whiped ...either way you look at it, it will not be a good outcome if they dont figure the OP problem out if there is even a problem and not done on purpose who knows

mekteh50

Rank 3
mekteh50
PostedJan 22, 2013 9:24 am
rollback = short way and faster to solve problem but not going to prevent anything happen in future.(in my opinion)

i have more patience to wait they fixing ops problem then rollback for numerous of time..the numbers of rollback in early release of ep6 release is good example enough. =.=

yes ofc if they dont fix the op problem most ppl maybe including myself going to have problem to do eom more than x1 Very Happy

like i say above, i will wait..i have patience enough.when its about $$ they will fixed ASAP because its the main reason shaiya exist in first place Wink

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedJan 22, 2013 9:31 am
Many that bought the AP cards lost their ops. So card sales will also be less. So how to participate in the EOM at all? Those spared were players that had already purchased cards prior to the wipe. So didn't have current inventory.

And if they lost all their ops as many say they did, and then are able to purchase AP cards for the EOM, hmmm where did they get new ops?

Certainly not enough items to sell for mass ops to "recupe" the loss till they are returned. Considering there can't be that many "buyers" with mass amounts of OPS to buy items with since all "legitimate" OPS were wiped.

I don't think it was a hacked OP wipe though, since we know some even lost out of their banks. To many odd expiring items in game that shouldn't be. So a bug in the code that caused them to be deleted as expired possibly.

And a rollback is impossible. Too much time has passed. If a code wiped them, they find it and have the ability to replace them i'm sure. They will also get to take a good long look at the mass amounts of ops being returned. Rollback would be an easy way to "cover" that up.

Amael30

Rank 2
Amael30
PostedJan 22, 2013 11:07 am
My dear Sighborg88 ... just update info about next wednesday as deadline for OPS issue...

I ve red about this in another thread ...not here...so i deleted my previous post...

still ...pls change the message in auto ticket response

"Dear players, Thank you for contacting us. As of right now we cannot immediately accommodate your request. We have been experiencing technical issues and as of right now all resources are dedicated to identifying and resolving said issue. We will be placing this ticket on hold and addressing it when the resources needed to resolve it become available..."... maybe 30.01.2013 and not when it become available?...What kind of resources ? hardware... non existent back ups ?...human resources? .... people need to see u taking actions ... so please don t let people speculate or lose hope...or get angry like i was yesterday when i noticed i lost 100 OPs...

.. i m starting to dream about them...

Deff111

Rank 0
Deff111
PostedJan 22, 2013 11:42 am

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedJan 22, 2013 1:26 pm
no roll backs, i had some successful links!

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

Handwerker

Rank 1
PostedJan 22, 2013 1:37 pm
I think for a Rollback it was a too late.

One Day after the crash was a RB ok ...... but one Week later...