07mrmcco2

Rank 1
07mrmcco2
PostedJan 20, 2013 3:02 pm
this is seriously pissing me off now. Those OPs are items that we all paid for or worked hard to get in game. You should be aiming to return them fast instead of keeping quiet and avoiding givings us updates on your lack of progess. EITHER GIVE THEM BACK WITHIN THE NEXT 2 DAYS OR YOU WILL SEE MANY PLAYERS QUITTING.

BOYCOTT THE EOM TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedJan 20, 2013 3:10 pm
07mrmcco2 wrote:
this is seriously pissing me off now. Those OPs are items that we all paid for or worked hard to get in game. You should be aiming to return them fast instead of keeping quiet and avoiding givings us updates on your lack of progess. EITHER GIVE THEM BACK WITHIN THE NEXT 2 DAYS OR YOU WILL SEE MANY PLAYERS QUITTING.

They get threats like this all the time. "Do this or many players will quit" or "you are going to loose alot of ap sales" or "the game is going to die unless you change this" and "boycott EoM" They dont take it seriously bc despite if people are quitting or not they are still selling tons and tons of AP. People are seriously addicted to this game. Thats probably why instead of simply quitting they go to the forum and try to negotiate the terms of them staying. I wouldnt be suprised if they have record eom sales as people try to replace their stacks of vanished ops.

07mrmcco2

Rank 1
07mrmcco2
PostedJan 20, 2013 3:13 pm
cobrashark13 wrote:
07mrmcco2 wrote:

They get threats like this all the time. "Do this or many players will quit" or "you are going to loose alot of ap sales" or "the game is going to die unless you change this" and "boycott EoM" They dont take it seriously bc despite if people are quitting or not they are still selling tons and tons of AP. People are seriously addicted to this game. Thats probably why instead of simply quitting they go to the forum and try to negotiate the terms of them staying.  

this is not just a tiny problem though, it affects almost all players who are serious about playing the game. If you make everyone unhappy, there will be consequences.

porporal

Rank 0
porporal
PostedJan 20, 2013 3:30 pm
Since the major amount of players (bout 80%) doesn't even have more than 1-5 op's, I doubt that. I lost 772 op's, yet I'm waiting for the issue to be fixed and I'm not raging. Your actions are of no effect.

I quote you: "EITHER GIVE THEM BACK WITHIN THE NEXT 2 DAYS OR YOU WILL SEE MANY PLAYERS QUITTING."

So, are you a psychic, a shrink or will you make them quit? Gaming is an addiction, there will be leavers but as shark said, many people will stay and many people will restock their AP.
AND new players will get addicted and buy AP also and an error will happen again in the future and this story will start all over again.
Why? Errors happen.

"The larger the machine gets, the more parts it has, the more can go wrong."~ (I trust you understand what I mean with that)

07mrmcco2

Rank 1
07mrmcco2
PostedJan 20, 2013 3:34 pm
porporal wrote:
Since the major amount of players (bout 80%) doesn't even have more than 1-5 op's, I doubt that. I lost 772 op's, yet I'm waiting for the issue to be fixed and I'm not raging. Your actions are of no effect.

I quote you: "EITHER GIVE THEM BACK WITHIN THE NEXT 2 DAYS OR YOU WILL SEE MANY PLAYERS QUITTING."

So, are you a psychic, a shrink or will you make them quit? Gaming is an addiction, there will be leavers but as shark said, many people will stay and many people will restock their AP.
AND new players will get addicted and buy AP also and an error will happen again in the future and this story will start all over again.
Why? Errors happen.

"The larger the machine gets, the more parts it has, the more can go wrong."~ (I trust you understand what I mean with that)  

you are entitled to your opinion as am i. however now that the whole economy has pretty much been destroyed with no ETA of when it will be returned, a lot of players are not happy about this and could may well be the final straw in a long line of muck ups since the start of shaiya.

porporal

Rank 0
porporal
PostedJan 20, 2013 5:22 pm
There is 0% of opinion in my previous post. All facts.

soxy43

Rank 4
soxy43
PostedJan 20, 2013 6:50 pm
Well if i cant buy AP Cards due to lack of or no OPs then i cant do tiered anyway... and i would assume there would be alot of ppl in a similar situation...

Hatespirit

Rank 3
Hatespirit
PostedJan 20, 2013 7:47 pm
I just love the way AGE is giviing us middle finger about this. In the end they are not losing money with this, so there is no need for a quick fix, u want OPs atm, sell ur stuff or buy em in item mall, RIGHT?

I LOST A **** HUGE AMMOUNT OF OPS AND CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

unfortunately for all of us, by the contract you agree when you install the game this is completely legal and we all who lost OPs are screwed (atm).

Now i cant even buy AP (i was going to buy about 500k) but i wont because im affraid i will lose it as well QQ.

bad AGE, bad AGE.

Kandiii

Rank 1
Kandiii
PostedJan 20, 2013 9:32 pm
Sigh...

escariot1994

Rank 1
escariot1994
PostedJan 20, 2013 10:13 pm
Note: For those of you who are planning on raging some more in this thread, you are not the first, you will not be the last, and it will create absolutely NO SOLUTION to the issue. So please stop wasting your time and spamming my email with "recent post" alerts.

<3