tomieto

Rank 1
tomieto
PostedJan 18, 2013 3:18 am
bah, i was looking forward to 15 pvp without xmas stuff...
Advertisement

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJan 18, 2013 3:35 am
Thank you for the update, Sighborg.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

l3ouncel3aby

Rank 1
l3ouncel3aby
PostedJan 18, 2013 3:57 am
The OP issue needs to be fixed asap!
A lot of people buying the EOM with their hard earned money to be able to sell and buy stuff needed for their Toon. This is your customers REAL money you now playing with because of the bugs...what else will happen? Next thing you delete our Chars and say oops its a bug you need to start all over again?
The way this has been handled over the past few months has been very careless, reckless and sloppy with paying customers of yours.

Seriously, start caring and get real!

l3ouncel3aby

Rank 1
l3ouncel3aby
PostedJan 18, 2013 4:02 am
And further more...tickets take over 3 weeks now, with no rollback how are you going to get them restored? Going into every Users Log and restore?? Is that going to take a year then or what is the plan?

_dreamcatcher

Rank 2
_dreamcatcher
PostedJan 18, 2013 4:02 am
l3ouncel3aby wrote:
The OP issue needs to be fixed asap!
A lot of people buying the EOM with their hard earned money to be able to sell and buy stuff needed for their Toon. This is your customers REAL money you now playing with because of the bugs...what else will happen? Next thing you delete our Chars and say oops its a bug you need to start all over again?
The way this has been handled over the past few months has been very careless, reckless and sloppy with paying customers of yours.

Seriously, start caring and get real!  

+11111

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedJan 18, 2013 4:14 am
pfff anothert week without pvping, thnx for saying in advance so i dont pop a conti ...

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedJan 18, 2013 4:14 am
I am not so sure why people are pleased that the OP issue is reported as a bug under investigation.

It did not occur on a moment where the server software got updated, and the nature of the issue makes it VERY unlikely that it is a bug in the server software.

Suddenly a large number of players (online as well as offline) noticed that (mostly large) stacks of a specific item were missing. This is a typical database command, and I am fairly certain it got executed by someone (intentionally or unintentionally).

So it's either an AGE employee who made a mistake somewhere, or an external person (hacker). Neither of which makes me happy as a user.

Azeal (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Nardel (15), Mandatar (65)

b3def

Rank 4
PostedJan 18, 2013 4:42 am
This is most definitely a botched job of the OP wipe for inactive and new accounts. They've done it and forgot to put in a filter to skip active accounts and its just wiped everyone's OPs that where in the warehouse in large stacks.

I also have reasons to believe the injections are still not fixed, or they haven't found the injector(s). Pain 7, swift both dropped 10op in price (again) over night, the same night we could all find over 4 pages of Op hammers on the AH, when there would only be 1 on the AH at a time.

Please fix the game, hire more GMs and fix your attitudes because staff reviews as well as player reviews are awful.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedJan 18, 2013 4:43 am
Mandatar wrote:
I am not so sure why people are pleased that the OP issue is reported as a bug under investigation.

It did not occur on a moment where the server software got updated, and the nature of the issue makes it VERY unlikely that it is a bug in the server software.

Suddenly a large number of players (online as well as offline) noticed that (mostly large) stacks of a specific item were missing. This is a typical database command, and I am fairly certain it got executed by someone (intentionally or unintentionally).

So it's either an AGE employee who made a mistake somewhere, or an external person (hacker). Neither of which makes me happy as a user.  

+1 true mate true

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedJan 18, 2013 5:37 am
Thank you for the heads up Sighborg Smile