sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Re: ^_^''

>.>
kyumari wrote:
god im so blond >.> so all the stuff for the promo happens up to 5-7 days after it ends?

Editing...It says receive the items ON TOP of the regular items that come with the purchase... so i should already have it and i think the 5-7 day wait if for the raffle prizes  

This contest is for Crystal Saga all servers.
Only purchases made in the indicated time frame will qualify!
Please allow 5-7 business days to be awarded prizes after the event ends.
No limit on how many times you can enter the raffle each day!
You may get 2 swords and use them in different time if you are qualify as top spender each day.
Only purchases made in the indicated time frame will qualify!
Rewards are not transferable between accounts.

The regular bonuses are from when you purchase AP then it converts to crystal in game like say like this

Recharge 500 Crystals:
Torch x2
2x EXP Token x1
1 Hour AFK Card x1

Thats what you would normally get. For the pack expander stuff you will have to wait anywhere from 5-7 days from the when event ends. (Sometimes it's actually been given faster than that). Sorry for the confusion earlier.

Edited: And the event doesn't end till the 20th, so I wouldn't be too worried. If any issues do arrive after the specified time frame, then you will need to send a ticket, but i'm pretty sure that won't need to be done. I've always got the exchanges within the right time frame.
Advertisement

kyumari

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 12:17 am
But what about the raffle ticket? From what ive heard the raffle is held right after the promo ends...so if i dont get the ticket or the items after then end? and it shows some people already have gotten the items...hopefully i get it by tomorow >.>

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 19, 2013 12:25 am
kyumari wrote:
But what about the raffle ticket? From what ive heard the raffle is held right after the promo ends...so if i dont get the ticket or the items after then end? and it shows some people already have gotten the items...hopefully i get it by tomorow >.>  

The raffle ticket is for that prize that was explained on page 1. It will be a random person who wins it, so there will either be a post that is edited by them either on this thread or another thread that says paid out "event here" in this events and promotions forum after the event ends. And yes I totally gotcha when you mean that other people have gotten their prizes yet, and you haven't. As of right now it would be best to be patient Smile. Good things come to those who wait. Razz

kyumari

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 12:29 am
but waiting is so boring >.>

Yusangi

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 2:35 am
So what is the 4th Tier rewards?

syedfurquan

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 7:40 am
Yusangi wrote:

thats what i wanna know too lol bec in the first page it says 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4 etc but i only c 3 tier there.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 19, 2013 11:24 am
Either the other Tier is missing like you guys said or there is no other Tier and it was just a typo. Guess we'll have to wait for Mazinger to reply Smile

syedfurquan

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 4:14 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Either the other Tier is missing like you guys said or there is no other Tier and it was just a typo. Guess we'll have to wait for Mazinger to reply Smile  

i hope he does it by today bec it been more then 14 hr since we asked about the 4 tier

Gaisama

Rank 2
Gaisama
PostedJan 20, 2013 7:22 am
My guess is that it's a typo and tier 1 is the 500 crystal one meaning the mentioned tier 1 is 2. In this way you do have a tier 4 with the Therion in it

Chars: Babane (lb melee) Gaisama (Synth) Inventory (item mixer) Moosepuncher (SIer)

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedJan 20, 2013 4:54 pm
Yusangi wrote:

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

Anyways, it's a typo. We don't have a 4th tier in this promotion.

I apologize for the typo and the late response.

Thanks,
Mazinger