thisisaslan

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 3:27 pm
Is there a way to move or set up the order by which cards appear on the battle page? I have a Zeus and a Thor and I need them both to do the awakening, but sometimes Thor is on the page and Zeus isn't so I have to pick and choose and get what seems like less GP by doing little attacks until I can do awakenings.
Advertisement

Shiki33

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 4:03 am

Awakening

Hi, I am unsure about awakening.
Who is actually stenghtened through the awakening - the card that awakens or the card(s) that are needed for the awakening or both.

j-sizzl

Rank 0
j-sizzl
PostedApr 04, 2013 5:47 pm

MP costs

Chatting with guildmates lately, we found out that some members are able to use Immortals at a reduced MP cost during battles. They believed it was due to being in the Vanguard, but not all Vanguard members are seeing this effect. Is this normal? We thought it might be due to a Rank that was assigned, but we checked and no rank offers that kind of bonus. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance. -J

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2013 2:27 am

Vanguard 25% MP discount.

This is what I have found.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

soonthorn_l

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 9:24 am

Results from Awakening????

As someone ask about "which immortal recieve the awakened result ???".
But furthermore I want to know the amount that increase from skill, does it have some difference between skill requireing "1 Type" and "2 of the identify named"????
If there is nothing difference in the amount (At the same of small moderate large huge) and the awakened skill recieve to all cards that use to activte, so may i think that the use of "1 Type" skill with the difference name will recieved more advantage than "2 of the identify named" right???

Moravia2

Rank 0
Moravia2
PostedJun 01, 2013 5:07 pm
Which Immortals can be evolved more than 4 times

Posted By Aeria Mobile

mbenningfield

Rank 0
mbenningfield
PostedJun 02, 2013 4:43 pm

How do you attack!!??

Seriously, I'm in the fight, I select my cards....
Ok, so I downloaded this game. I got to level 16 doing quests, and then the GVG came up, and I was like "awesome, I will join in and kick some butt!" so I click on the red gem, it shows my 5 guild members, and only 1 opposing player. I select 2 cards and it shows on the screen "Ice Fang Activated" but I never see an option to ATTACK... I sat through a battle for an entire d*** hour and not once did any of our 5 members attack the other member, and they didn't attack us either! I went to the FAQ and all it says is "make sure to do combos' in order to win more GP" and I am thinking to myself "how the h*ll can I do combos when I can't even get my character to do one attack?"

Someone please help. I am sure I am doing something stupid or wrong and just don't know it, but it's frustrating that the FAQ isn't more clear... as in, if there's something special we gotta do in order to attack, it should say it. I'm on the iPhone 5, if that helps any.

VocaloidO2

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
VocaloidO2
PostedJun 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Re: How do you attack!!??

Seriously, I'm in the fight, I select my cards....
mbenningfield wrote:
Ok, so I downloaded this game. I got to level 16 doing quests, and then the GVG came up, and I was like "awesome, I will join in and kick some butt!" so I click on the red gem, it shows my 5 guild members, and only 1 opposing player. I select 2 cards and it shows on the screen "Ice Fang Activated" but I never see an option to ATTACK... I sat through a battle for an entire d*** hour and not once did any of our 5 members attack the other member, and they didn't attack us either! I went to the FAQ and all it says is "make sure to do combos' in order to win more GP" and I am thinking to myself "how the h*ll can I do combos when I can't even get my character to do one attack?"

Someone please help. I am sure I am doing something stupid or wrong and just don't know it, but it's frustrating that the FAQ isn't more clear... as in, if there's something special we gotta do in order to attack, it should say it. I'm on the iPhone 5, if that helps any.  

I've Posted a reply on your post MBenningfield. It should help solve the problem to your dilema Very Happy

kelchaaron

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2013 3:26 am

Q

Immortals mp cost
How do I lower the mp cost of my immortals in my party?

ray.t_baker

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2014 11:53 pm

GIFTING

I'm trying to give Soul Stealer SR to a Guild member but for some reason its not showing up i have it unprotected but its in the recommended party list (1) is there any way to get it off there w/o having to level other cards to move it off (2) is the recommended party list effecting what i can gift