adelaidenguyen

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 12:01 am
Another question:
Will it always cost 20MP to recharge wither my attack points are 50 or more?
Advertisement

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:20 pm
adelaidenguyen wrote:
Another question:
Will it always cost 20MP to recharge wither my attack points are 50 or more?  

Good question! I will search for an answer and get back to you.
I really hope it stays at 20 since 20 really kills the MP when you KO and when charging Immortals.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedFeb 04, 2013 4:03 pm
No the amount to Charge Immortals will not change because they are set values, also the total 100 MP will never change either.
~Taken from GMHaz and fixed a bit by me. I hope that was what you were looking for. Smile

adelaidenguyen

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 10:58 pm
Yes! Thank you, it's the exactly answer I was looking for.

riskrewyn

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:50 am

Evolution

Still hazy
Why does my maxed out main card R+, not see my R card match which is also level maxed, in order to become a R++?

KikkiForever

Rank 0
KikkiForever
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:12 am

Re: Evolution

Still hazy
riskrewyn wrote:
Why does my maxed out main card R+, not see my R card match which is also level maxed, in order to become a R++?  

Check my response to your thread here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1890353

And like I said, if it still doesn't work, shoot us a screenshot via the support/contact page above!

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: Evolution

Still hazy
riskrewyn wrote:

Just to make sure your Immortal isn't being blocked.
When trying to Evolve your Aquarius R+ please makes sure NEITHER the Aquarius R+ and Aquarius R are under "Sacrifice Protection" or in a "Party".
** Just a reminder parties cannot be changed or edited 1 hour before a GvG battle. **

jmadame7

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Rewards gained from combos during GvG battles

So I am going to post this question here. I am not really sure that this is where I should be posting it but it seemed like the best option.

Do you happen to know about the rewards for the attack and assist combos? I know that you can get 1 crystal for getting each combo to 50 and another at 100, but I had some people say that they did not get both crystals. Example:
We had a battle. We were losing but decided to take our assist combo up to 101 just to see if we would get another crystal. At the end our assist combo was over 101 and our attack combo was over 74. I received 2 crystals for the assist combo and one for the attack combo. But there was another player that told me he only received one crystal for the assist combo and one for the attack combo. He did participate in helping both combos along. At that time another player also told me that he got 2 crystals for the attack combo, which I thought was odd since the combo didn't go over 100, and 1 for the assist combo. So I am trying to figure out if it is participation based or not. Or did we just have some odd things happen? Thank you for any insight you might be able to provide into this issue.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:22 am   Last edited by Fairner on Feb 07, 2013 4:33 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Re: Rewards gained from combos during GvG battles

Hello jmadame7 sorry for the late reply, my iPod was not working yesterday so I could not go onto Immortalis until today.

A few questions for clarification purposes.
- All those in the example are from the same guild?
- Ending result was: Defeated
- ATK Combo: 74
- Assst Combo: 101

Therefore you should have received:
- 50+ ATK Combo = 1 Crystals
- 100+ Assist Combo = 2 Crystals
Total = 3 Crystals

But instead:

I received 2 crystals for the assist combo and one for the attack combo. But there was another player that told me he only received one crystal for the assist combo and one for the attack combo.  

Please also give me:
- Their in game name with invite code || example: Fairner (2fJKfp) ||
- The guild name
- And if possible the day as well as which battle time it was in PST

Also I believe questions of this matter should go under bug or in a new thread. Since this thread is for Fairly Asked Questions.
But since it has already been posted I will do my best to find you an answer.

x0Carnage0x

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:09 am
We have only ever received 2 crystals when the combo was over 100.