therealpik

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 1:44 pm
After some weeks of playing, these are the ideas my mind came up :

- Put that trading system or at least increase the amount of people you can add as friends. As suggested by MGBaka, maybe 20 friends and 1/lvl, so it'll be better for everyone Smile

- Make an event like a "guild attacked by boss" such as 1 hour before a battle time, you have to defeat that boss in order to participate in the battle that is coming, else you'll be stuck to kill it ! (And the boss will escape after that battle if not killed) And put some rewards for that like in time achievement, kill boss under 5 min, 10min, 15min, 30min ! Something like that... (just an idea, feel free to make it better xD)

- Yes, please add a "Incubate all" for eggs ^^

- Add a server timer somewhere, because there are so much people playing from all over the world, so it'll be easier to guess the end of event and such things ^^

- Mooooore quests <3

- Put a final form to the MR cards °(^_^)° (atm they are called MR++3 )

And if anything comes in my mind, i'll add my post here !

Thanks for reading and for your game (and as well, to the support team ^^),
gatts.

** Only an idea => Make people unable to "restore HP" under 1 min, so no more ninja-lag win/lose battle **
Advertisement

j-sizzl

Rank 0
j-sizzl
PostedMar 01, 2013 6:06 am

A few things...

For te most part I really love this game. Unfortunately, there are some elements that make it hard to love at times. So many people hav shared some good ideas and I hope to see some of them come to fruition. Here are my thoughts:

-Reload button on guild battle page - already mentioned; excellent idea

-2-4 Crystals given as a daily reward bonus and maybe a weekly bonus of a Rare Ticket - would make logging in everyday vital

-Swipe view/coverflow system for viewing Hall of Immortals page - there needs to be an easier way to view them all due the number of immortals obtainable. Having to start at the top of the list every time you go back is a pain.

-A Immortal tracking page linked to your Aeria games profile maybe? This one may be asking much, but it would be nice to keep tabs on it without having to rely on the Hall of Immortals page re-loading issue.

-Display how much Exp the sacrifice you are about to make will get you. Sucks to have to kind of ballpark it when you're close to maxing out a characters level. This would keep players from having to waste valuable cards.

-Increased character limits for chat & greets as well as a decreased wait time for gifting. 3-4 days is probably good.

-Increase the number of immortals you can have at one time. The required crystals needed to unlock more slots is too great at this time.

-Ranking should be based on wins/losses. Basing it on GP causes guilds who have a few good runs to get matched up against guilds who are well above their level.

-When selecting the quest icon, jump back to the last area you were questing in. Sucks to have to go through the process of selecting area list, selecting area you want and then selecting the specific section again. Should jump back to the last one you were in...especially if you're trying to collect all the immortals.

-During the Stamp Rally events, start over fromt he beginning once you've collected all the stamps.

-Add the ability to sell off immortals you don't want/need immediately after conjuring

-Add the ability to select all 4 cards to do max evolution if you have them. If you have all the immortals required, you should only have to do the process once instead of four times. I know that process adds them to the Hall of Immortals, but they should just be added anyway. That would make it easier when you're just evolving them to use for leveling.

That's all I have for now lol. A lot of people have mentioned some of this already. Sooo...it must be something we really want lol. I'm not gonna even get into the battle system. People have a lot of good suggestions, but I have no idea how to really make it fair/better. Anyway, keep up the improvements. Oh...make the game stop giving connection errors, timing out and going to black screens! We want to play!!

Byte_M3

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 7:02 am

guild communication

The possibilities to communicate with your guild should be seriously improved. Since the game already has a messageboard, why not recycle the code to give every guild it's own messageboard.

j-sizzl

Rank 0
j-sizzl
PostedMar 03, 2013 8:08 am

Selling immortals

How about the ability to sell immortals from your gift box?

j-sizzl

Rank 0
j-sizzl
PostedMar 07, 2013 10:33 am

Auto update

How about an auto refresh when you receive chat messages, greets and gifts. Or maybe notifications? Oh and someone said it before and I forgot to add it to my big list: a refresh button the guild battle screen Smile

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Victory rewards

May I suggest that if you win a guild battle your MP be restored?
With battles so close together, you can't even regen full stamina if you're over 141 Stamina (assuming you regen 1 every 51 sec). Even expending what you've regenerated, it can sometimes be difficult to get enough MP crystals to fill your MP bar once before the next battle.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

khelmeth

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
khelmeth
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:46 pm

search

is there anyway to get a search bar of some sort, whenever i get a new hero with a skill that requires specific cards to awake it would make figuring out if i even have the card alot easier.

also a way to select specific guild members when asking for aid from guild members its annoying when some ppl won't help and those that would arent in the 10 ppl picked.

j-sizzl

Rank 0
j-sizzl
PostedMar 08, 2013 5:23 am

Re: search

khelmeth wrote:
is there anyway to get a search bar of some sort, whenever i get a new hero with a skill that requires specific cards to awake it would make figuring out if i even have the card alot easier.

also a way to select specific guild members when asking for aid from guild members its annoying when some ppl won't help and those that would arent in the 10 ppl picked.  

I really like the first idea. Maybe something like...highlighting the immortals required if you have them...or showing their name in a different color perhaps?

paradox.being

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2013 5:31 am

Trade System and Evolution Trees

Allowing for Trades outside current inventory
First off, love the game. Way too much fun. Smile

Question though... Wouldn't it be more advantageous to allow players to make trade requests based off the 'Hall of Immortals' collection list; rather than their current inventory? In order to get base cards [for an evolution tree], you must have a First form evolution to see it in the request window. That doesn't always work for players, like me, who have had Second form evolutions and are looking to trade for the cards to complete that tree. It's limiting when you don't have the First form in your inventory, and it is the card you are requesting for the trade system.

dstrauss30

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2013 10:38 am
Paradox's suggestion is great! In addition, it should be possible to inspect the card the other person is offering.