MGBaka

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
MGBaka
PostedFeb 15, 2013 2:29 am
Would be nice if you could "Scout" other player's Deck, to see what cards they have.
I'm a new player and I want to trade my cards for others, but when some1 offers me a card I have never heard of before, I have no way of checking what it is,, except asking the person to make it his leader and post the skill etc.
Quite inconvenient.
Advertisement

dstrauss30

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Sacrifice and Evolution Information

As is, you don't know exactly how much to sacrifice in order to gain a level or 2 etc. It would be really nice to see how much XP sacrificing an immortal will provide as well as what the currently selected group for sacrifice will achieve for the current target. This would help people decide whether it's worth a certain amount of SP compared with the leveling progress they'd get.

Also, it would be great to be able to see what the resulting stats from an evolution will be before actually evolving the creatures.

cheekypuppy

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 1:52 pm

KO Clock

Suggestion for improving battles
I have a couple suggestions regarding battles, suggestions that I believe will improve the experience, and improve Aeria Mobile's bottom line. Feel free to retain me for consulting services after the fact...

First off, you've already heard many people suggest shorter battles, and fewer per day, but I'd like to expand on that and explain why it'd be better for your bottom line, as well as offer a brand new suggestion.

Shorter, say 30 minute battles would be more exciting. Rather than an hour of slow combo builds followed by 10 minutes of excitement, the fireworks could start a little earlier and keep players interested. Exciting battles mean more potions, more deck building, more spending. Shorter battles would also be much easier to fit into a busy day. An hour, uninterrupted, is impossible to find. Take down that barrier to joining the battles and you'll have greater participation (more revenue).

Combine shorter battles, with fewer battles per day and you'll give players much more time to conjure, quest, participate in challenges, work on their decks and spend money between battles. As it is now, players barely have time for questing to replenish MP. Less time, means less participation in everything the game has available, which means less money for Aeria Mobile.

Now for my brand new suggestion; institute a KO Timer. Make it so that if a player gets knocked down in battle, they have a limited time to stand up or they get KOed and actually knocked out of the battle.

Many might complain at first, I mean no more last minute ninja...!?!? But, please hear me out.

If players have 5 minutes to stand up after getting knocked down, and the other guys have 10 minutes on their combo timer, there's no more waiting out a combo, no more trying NOT to knock the other players over, no more trying to bore the other guild to death. Players will want to do as much damage as possible, as fast as possible and for as long as possible. Imagine a 30 minute battle that raged non-stop from start to finish. Imagine how much money people would spend to make sure they could inflict as much damage as possible for 30 minutes. The most disciplined guild would still reign supreme, so it wouldn't disrupt the outcome in any way - it'd just be more fun.

More time between battles, shorter battles and a KO timer would all be good for your bottom line, but they'd also make the game a lot more fun, less of a chore and improve player participation and player retention - both also very good for your bottom line. Ask your Marketing Director to read this post. I think they'll grok what I'm saying. If they don't, ask your CEO to read this post, he/she most certainly will.

As I said, I'm available on retainer, but only part time. I have a company to run...

I_Eat_Apple

Rank 0
I_Eat_Apple
PostedFeb 19, 2013 1:40 am
Add more non-human cards, more elven folks (females) Smile

MGBaka

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
MGBaka
PostedFeb 20, 2013 2:56 pm
After playing the game for 2 weeks I thought of some improvements that can be made, based on other games I've played.

1: Post Tracking:
When you post something and have to go, when you come back it is very difficult to find the post you wrote in.(specially in the Chat section where it moves rather fast)
A nice solution to that is to add 2 more options.
one is to see all the posts you have started
two is to see all the posts you have wrote in.
That way you will not lose the posts you were buying/selling or just talking in.

2: Gift Timer:
Add a timer or a date that will tell you how much time you got left until 7 days have passed since you friended the person. I friend many people for different trades, but I can't keep track when I can actually trade which one.

3: More Friends:
20 Friends is nowhere near enough specially since Friends is the only current trading option.
Maybe you can implement a way that you have 20 friends when you start, and you get 1 more friend every level or every other level?

frascht

Rank 0
frascht
PostedFeb 23, 2013 8:44 am
not sure if it's mentioned before, but I'd like to see a gift log. at least one that we can view for our own account, sometimes it's hard to keep track when you have no choice but to use gifting as a trading method.

Eden Eternal: Adania [Sapphire] | Immortalis: Cimel

The_Luchi

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
The_Luchi
PostedFeb 23, 2013 12:36 pm
I_Eat_Apple wrote:
Add more non-human cards, more elven folks (females) Smile  

I hear you on the first part, I'd like to see more of the collosal elemntal types. Just those badass characters that tower over town.

felipescaldini

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Last second heal abuse

I think the situation when a guild just waits til last seconds to heal and the other team keep getting the "cant attack unconcious enemies" just turns the battle in a gamble with no strategy.

I suggest you fix it like this: you still cant attack the other guild's team, but when you try to, it gets your attacke triggered and it automaticaly goes off when it's eligible to happen.

What do you think?

Novavoice

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:28 am
Hi All.
Can I suggest that have full screen/hi-res cards image, without anyelse?
I know that isn't priority for game but, looks also count Smile

See Ya!!!

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:58 am
Incubate all eggs instead of one by one, just like you can Greet All.