tavanh

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 8:12 pm

More suggestions to improving the game, aside from no trade

Improve Vanguard participation:

Problem:

The current system in place is vanguards can only attack but cannot assist... This creates a void for Vanguards to the point where they do nothing when battle starts and attack at the very end in hopes of winning higher ranked / stronger guilds.

Possible solutions:

1. Assist bar for Vanguards - Vanguards have the ability to assist team, but not themselves. Vanguards should receive double GP (to help those guilds that try to push their GP points up to be higher ranked).
  2. Mana Burn - Vanguards can burn mana pool from the other team's Rearguard or Vanguard. Make a menu in which they can stop the other team from creating higher combos or even attacking at some point! (every 1 mana used for 1 mana burned or else it's not worth using it). In use of this function, the team will gain GP for burning X amount of mana in multiplication of 2).
  3. Combo Shatter - All Vanguards use 100 mana each to shatter the other team's combo of attack or assist. (GP gained in multiplication of combo shattered).
  4. Defend - Blocks an attack! (Mainly used to combat ninja guilds!). VG spends 10 Mana to block one attack or 50 mana for 30 seconds of immunity or 100 mana for 60 seconds of immunity. Because it is pretty random on who you attack (to me it is, haven't did any theory crafting on it) it only protects the VG that blocks the attack.

---------------------------------------------------------

Improve Guild Chat:

Problem: Guild window is riddled with Eggs to be incubated and can only see 3 posts... only way to chat with guild is through here or other programs.

Solutions:

1. Increase the word count to 500
  2. Make it like any other chatroom
  3. Offer it as any other msn chat, aim chat. Window lowers down if you don't need to use it, it opens up over everything like it does for menu... would make it SO MUCH EASIER to respond as a guild. (HINT HINT: there's an open slot next to message board, audio settings and help... =P)
  4. Have more than 3 slots opened... 5 would be better, 10 would optimal... I don't want to have to keep pressing view more... it's annoying and consumes to much time when in battles when you need that extra time to attack at an exact time

This will probably be sometime before you get the coding correct... but!
Guild/Random PvP mode (maybe as an event?!):

Before the end of day, players can have a choice to enter the random this event (once per day). This event only includes 10 slots but guilds can register for both slots creating a separate team that does not increase either gains.

Event info!:

1. Guilds must register their team and lock in
  2. Roosters cannot be changed at any given time
  3. Points are separate from GP possibly change to EP (event points) Does not add to GP because it's on a separate timer
  4. Additional items cannot be used or are limited (i.e. Stam potions)
  5. Eggs are allowed for this event
  6. All SP and exp gains from quests if registered for battle will not increase (because your entire points are reset back to full... thus giving you free boosts over non participating members)
  7. 30 minute battles
  8. Rewards for all members in top spots... (my opinion only: ranks 1 - 3 MR (Random), 4 - 6 HR (Random), etc.)
  9. Lasts 7 days totaling to 7 battles

View other player's cards (what they have only with no stats; for better trades whenever it opens up)

Just list names, no pictures or pictures with names is fine...

More to come as I go around lurking the Message Board for you and my experiences. Smile

-Tavanh
Advertisement

DivineTyrael

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 3:17 am

Battle system

My idea for the new battle system is instead a single purpose for winning make it two.

1. Make it so the Vanguard actually protect something, (I.e. A crystal)
2. When the Vanguards are down, the opponent is free to attack the crystal.

3. The benefits for attacking the crystal, can be...
3a. If you destroy it, you get 50k GP? as well as the GP you get from attacking it.

3b. Or the if the crystal is destroyed the other team wins.
(The crystal in this choice will have a larger HP base and a defense base).

3c. Or make it so the crystal provides a passive buff to your team.
- It can be, Increase attack and defense for the vanguard
- Or as long as your crystal is in play, you a free to attack the opponents vanguard, even if they are exhausted and you have more GP than them.

4. If you destroy the crystal at the end of the round, regardless if you win or lose you get 1 crystal if you destroy the opponents crystal, and 1 more if your crystal is still standing.

The benefits will be,
- The vanguards actively has to defend something.
- Change the strategy of the battle. (So the main goal will be the defeat the vanguard on the other team while keeping yours up, not the other way around like the current one.)

This is just my 2 cents.

xNinjaDecode

Rank 0
xNinjaDecode
PostedFeb 01, 2013 3:59 pm
Sacrifice and Card XP

• Aeria needs to reduce the XP needed to level cards or increase the amount of XP cards give for sacrificing.
  • - Refer to other card games on iOS... They require literally 5x+ less cards/gold to level cards, mainly to max level. You can enhance cards to max in a day, but in Immortalis it takes the average player a week if not more. That makes perfect evolving cards in Immortalis literally impossible for the average player. I'm on numerous hours ever day and attend every Immortal Battle, and even I am having a huge pain Maxing just 1 non-evolved HR.

gcap1205

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 6:27 pm

More Points

See post above for:

Improve Guild Chat: Great points

Look at "Valor" they have real time guild chat but we still used Kakao Talk for when we are not in the app...since you have no idea what is going on in app

Battle system:
Overall- Great idea but SUCKS in practice. Why?

Too many!! Every freaking 2 hours all day? No time to even recover
Only top 5 fight?? Other 15 guildies feel semi useless?? Assist combos/exploits also
Too much time commitment

IDEA: REGISTER for guild battle. By member and guild can see registry. So if top 5 opt out other platers can fight. Also match by registered members. Also allows people to say " u registered but didn't show?? Bad form man!" registration has to be done up to an hour b4 or whatever.

Add all the battles you want then.... every 2-3hours?? Who cares... AND solve time zone issues.... Live in japan..free at 7pm Japan time?? Lock in 7pm or 8pm battle time... Live in Germany....well you get the idea

European players are already at a time disadvantage

But the HUGE issue is only top 5 fight- makes the bottom 15 lose interest FAST... I have already seen it in my guild... they try to "catch up" but one someone is slighly active at double your lvl and evolving cards it is very hard

Speaking of EVOLVING...... What are they thinking?? The sheer volume of cards you need is staggering!!! I evolve all "C"'s into UC before using on lvl 15-20+ and it is still ridiculous?? And not they have 1.5XP event... great ... miserable to slightly less miserable... think 5X-10X boost- Lvl 40 is bad enough on 1 rare... lvl 60+ and then 4-8 max cards per full EVO

FYI the Rage of Bahamut 4/6/8 etc formulas seem to apply here as well

Battle system needs registration.... not OBLIGATION.... you are top 5...better log in or your guild loses..... and then you have to stick around the WHOLE HOUR and quest and regen MP and be ready for last minute attack.....

MP system.... no regen between battles/over time...and 2 hour window between battles??? WTF??? Do they want to force us into constant use of stam pots?? AND I can't opt out of battle 2 and let my guildie ranked #11 fight??

Stam pots.... become defacto currency in these games WHY do they default to the NON-BOUND ones mid quest?? BOUND should ALWAYS be used first.... Why do I have to go to ITEMS... select unbound...and the LOSE my spot in questing??

RANT over...lol... but if they want to see people stick around and play this game... the PLAYER needs more CONTROL

Rage.. Galactic.. Cryptids... etc you have a separate defense deck and a lvl vs lvl match etc so if you don't play for 2 weeks you can still win every battle you are not there for. No resource is spent on defense if you attacked 4 times in one day etc. SO WHY do I have to be in game 5 times a day here??

I have not yet tried swapping my deck to a crap deck to "opt out " of top 5 but that won't solve the issue.... just make it someone else's problem... AND since they are never top 5... how would they even know I did this.

I see registration as the only solution since there is no "on your schedule" battles

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Re: You have people befriending you!

tavanh wrote:
We only have 20 slots for friends...

If I unfriend someone, it shows on my list that they "befriended" me still, leaving a notice on my mail. This is annoying and I would like it changed!

Suggestion: can you put the people who befriended you on a different list or create a I DON'T WANT YOU AS A FRIEND. button Smile.

Maybe a swipe function would be better or create a tab above sort with "friend requests pending."  

They actually added this one.
Now there's a Del and Ignore buttons Very Happy

DivineTyrael

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 4:25 am
They still need to improve it, lol.
When you befriend someone, person username is still there with the delete and ignore button, even if you have already befriended them.

This is especially annoying as when you receive an alert that someone befriends you, the previous names that you have befriended is still there. And if you click the wrong choice, you can not go back to friend them as the notification is gone.

Please fix it to the simple accept or deny request system. I.e. when you befriend someone, an alert will go to the player you befriend asking them if they would like to accept the friend request or deny it. This system is less fussy and really easy to use.

DivineTyrael

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 4:54 am

Invite Cards

I think you should make it so the invite card, (Amphitrite), maxed level is level 1. And the evolution is level 1 as well.

So instead of leveling her to level 40 to get her attack to 2500 and defense. You should make it so when she is level 1, her level is automatically maxed and her attributes are maxed. This will cause less head aches trying to max out 20+ Amphirite. And once you get it to MR, you will have to max her out normally.

This way, when people get Amphirite they can evolve her right away, rather than for her cards to build up over time.

Like all trading card games, the invite card is evolved differently from normal cards. However due to the sheer amount you need to fully evolve it, the developers made it easier for us players to complete the invite card.

jerradsin8

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 7:39 am

Register to battle.

I know allot of players complain about the times. I agree with some of them I'm unable to make some battles. I wonder if you could have it so the guild master or officer logs on to register for battles. That way you know you are going to match up with active full parties. Just a thought. Great game otherwise.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ourhanbok

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:43 am

profile status and update on andriod

suggestion box
Is it possible for you to let people see your profile status? This way the guild mates can see what we need to trade easier.

Also, when will the game be released on android?

xNinjaDecode

Rank 0
xNinjaDecode
PostedFeb 03, 2013 11:11 am

Re: Invite Cards

DivineTyrael wrote:
I think you should make it so the invite card, (Amphitrite), maxed level is level 1. And the evolution is level 1 as well.

So instead of leveling her to level 40 to get her attack to 2500 and defense. You should make it so when she is level 1, her level is automatically maxed and her attributes are maxed. This will cause less head aches trying to max out 20+ Amphirite. And once you get it to MR, you will have to max her out normally.

This way, when people get Amphirite they can evolve her right away, rather than for her cards to build up over time.

Like all trading card games, the invite card is evolved differently from normal cards. However due to the sheer amount you need to fully evolve it, the developers made it easier for us players to complete the invite card.  

And compensate for the huge amount of cards and SP people had to waste Maxing like 4 Amphitrites along with the evolved ones so like 8... (Example)