tavanh

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 6:21 pm

You have people befriending you!

We only have 20 slots for friends...

If I unfriend someone, it shows on my list that they "befriended" me still, leaving a notice on my mail. This is annoying and I would like it changed!

Suggestion: can you put the people who befriended you on a different list or create a I DON'T WANT YOU AS A FRIEND. button Smile.

Maybe a swipe function would be better or create a tab above sort with "friend requests pending."
Advertisement

4theobviouswin

Rank 0
4theobviouswin
PostedJan 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Matchmaking

If the matchmaking truly is decided and set 1 hour in advance of battles. Can we at least be notified 1 hour a head of the guild battle who we will be fighting? For example just throw the team names onto the schedule one hour before the battle begins. That'd be great!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

gcap1205

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 7:29 pm

New Schedule for battles etc

First off- the old one on Pacific time is fine BUT 9pm PST is Midnight EST -1am for the final days battle?? That mean very few people East coast will be able to participate in the last battle if they real life things like WORK etc. 6 or 7pm PST should the latest battle time to accommodate all time zones.

New schedule with MORE battles is too much. At an hour each it too much to ask guildies to be non-stop checking battles all day. Also with decks/guilds etc frozen 1 hour before it mean you can't do anything productive for far too many hours a day. OK there are WORLD time zones... maybe we PICK our time zone? Maybe we can "opt out" of battles?? Whatever the case if we have a "set time" for an "event" it has to not be 1am-4am- or something else that is impossible

Trade system- Minimum lvl is an OK idea- but 7days friends and only 20 friends is a bad idea. I know this is stop exploits etc etc but it kills any possible in game economy or trade. Example- guildie had awakening pair part A I need and I have part A he needs ... I will trade you!! Ohh no I won't we aren't friends. OK you are my friend... ohhh wait until next week.... ohh he isn't playing anymore next week due to frustration...... Needs work

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: New Schedule for battles etc

gcap1205 wrote:
Trade system- Minimum lvl is an OK idea- but 7days friends and only 20 friends is a bad idea. I know this is stop exploits etc etc but it kills any possible in game economy or trade. Example- guildie had awakening pair part A I need and I have part A he needs ... I will trade you!! Ohh no I won't we aren't friends. OK you are my friend... ohhh wait until next week.... ohh he isn't playing anymore next week due to frustration...... Needs work  

It's technically not the trade system, it's actually gifting between good friends. Players are currently using the gifting feature in place of trade because the trading system is not ready yet.

tavanh

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 5:31 pm

new RANDOM guild members

This game needs to change how we receive new guild members. A RANDOM person can invite themselves into our guild because we're doing well? WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS?! Improve your system ASAP because:

1. It ruins guilds that have a well balanced team
2. Causes strategies to fail
3. Conflict in guild relations to other participating Immortalis players
4. I NEVER APPROVED, HOW IS HE/SHE IN MY GUILD?!
5. Makes people quit the game... horrible invite system

There should be a tab in guild where Guild leader and officer can approve or disapprove.

I thank you for fixing the friend list... but this is more important due to the fact that we lost battles because of new members randomly appearing in our battles. These members won't listen and we have given them warnings...

Also create a VOTE KICK button. This game is for people who cooperate and it is really disheartening to have to deal with things that make a well balanced team angry because no one wants to listen.

gcap1205

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 5:52 pm

There is a guild approval option

you can set it to no approval... or need approval.. well the leader can

gcap1205

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 5:59 pm

Rearguard system is BROKEN

Or being exploited.... I wish I took screen shots. We were in a guild battle and losing by a few thousand points- nothing huge maybe 2-3k. Everyone had to recharge MP/Stam quest etc. We com back with 10mins left- enough time for more battling- and right after we rez - 110,000 pt hit ... 208 ASSIST COMBO..... 208?? WTF?? How the Hard did they/could they be allowed to rack up 208 assist combos while we are all downed AND behind in points since before we were downed?? 110k?? from a lvl 34 that hit us for 10k at best at the start??

If the rear can be racking up insane combo #'s while other team is down and behind in points it is basically whoever falls first loses- no recovery and don't rez. I didn't check the log until after I rezz'ed and had the one hit wonder kill 208 combo.... then I looked in the log... I also don't know if all five of the rear were alternating or only 2 or 3? Whatever the case. Thoroughly unbalanced

tavanh

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:04 pm

Re: There is a guild approval option

gcap1205 wrote:
you can set it to no approval... or need approval.. well the leader can  

Oh, lol. Why didn't I notice this till now?!

tavanh

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:14 pm

Re: Rearguard system is BROKEN

gcap1205 wrote:
Or being exploited.... I wish I took screen shots. We were in a guild battle and losing by a few thousand points- nothing huge maybe 2-3k. Everyone had to recharge MP/Stam quest etc. We com back with 10mins left- enough time for more battling- and right after we rez - 110,000 pt hit ... 208 ASSIST COMBO..... 208?? WTF?? How the **** did they/could they be allowed to rack up 208 assist combos while we are all downed AND behind in points since before we were downed?? 110k?? from a lvl 34 that hit us for 10k at best at the start??

If the rear can be racking up insane combo #'s while other team is down and behind in points it is basically whoever falls first loses- no recovery and don't rez. I didn't check the log until after I rezz'ed and had the one hit wonder kill 208 combo.... then I looked in the log... I also don't know if all five of the rear were alternating or only 2 or 3? Whatever the case. Thoroughly unbalanced  

110k was probably from the accumulated points of 5 cards. Even if a VG is downed... if you have one up, he can hit your downed VG. This helps create the need to keep up that one VG and obtain higher GP.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Re: Rearguard system is BROKEN

gcap1205 wrote:
Or being exploited.... I wish I took screen shots. We were in a guild battle and losing by a few thousand points- nothing huge maybe 2-3k. Everyone had to recharge MP/Stam quest etc. We com back with 10mins left- enough time for more battling- and right after we rez - 110,000 pt hit ... 208 ASSIST COMBO..... 208?? WTF?? How the **** did they/could they be allowed to rack up 208 assist combos while we are all downed AND behind in points since before we were downed?? 110k?? from a lvl 34 that hit us for 10k at best at the start??  

Assist can really bring your def down quite far. But it's not a glitch it is possible to get over 200 combo in assist or attack. Just not sure if any guild has done it yet. Here is the original game SS.