4theobviouswin

Rank 0
4theobviouswin
PostedJan 25, 2013 4:02 pm

a suggestion

Perhaps extend the combo timer to 15 minutes instead of 10. Reason being with the current adopted stratagy the vg only plays the last ten minutes of battle but 25% of the guild is vg, so logically to be fair 25% of the battle time should also be theirs so extending the combo timer to 15 minutes would do this, itd also make it a bit tougher not to go over the other guilds score during the "behind" time as well.

I think it'd be an improvement. also perhaps a notification On trade would be good, players expect that the coming soon means they get it at lv 30, and why they think this is beyond me however it might be a good thing to relieve some of the hate on the in game msg board.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

youni

Rank 0
youni
PostedJan 25, 2013 6:40 pm
Just wondering if the efffects like boosting atk and boosting def from the rearguard lasts the whole battle or if they run on a timer. I just encountered a guild where pretty much the whole battle was done by the rearguard boosting and gaining GP while their vanguard were all down. Getting just enough GP but not more than ours.
Then with 5 mins left their vanguard revived and were doing such high dmg. We were left doing barely more than a few hundred dmg even with skills. Result, we got annihilated and couldn't do anything lol.
Maybe have those buffs from the rearguard run on a timer or cap the amount of max atk or def if it isn't already.

Edwinplaza

Rank 0
Edwinplaza
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:36 pm
1. Dont change or alter anything from the game that is a big mistake in much companies they alter the game and make it frustrating please never do that.

2. a better chat interface for inmortal battles

3. a section in aeria site for see the status of your inmortals cards items , and status of the character gp the status of your character and guild and a timer for the inmortal battle would be great to see the stats in the page.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:05 pm
Reload button in the GvG battle. :3 so I don't have to keep clicking out and then back on the red crystal.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:29 pm
Fairner wrote:
Reload button in the GvG battle. :3 so I don't have to keep clicking out and then back on the red crystal.  

^This.

I click on Battle Log then red crystal.

About the GvG, it consists of a hour fight but people usually just really fights the firsts 5min then last 10min or so.

What about GvG have around 15~30min only?
More than enought to have a fight on start and one after. And will not give enought time for stamina, therefore MP regen would need to use a stam potion. And that could increase shop's stam potion sales a bit o3o

DivineTyrael

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 6:47 am
Increasing the letter count for greetings. It's very difficult to make coherent sentences with the small letter count. If you change it to about 150-200 then people can stop sending multiple greetings to convey a point or stop writing like they don't know English.

jaykay077

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:35 pm
As above, increased letter counts would be fantastic. You really can't have a conversation with a 50-letter limit. Nor can you post decent info on your guild board.

Also, a separate board for 'egg' info would be nice. Perhaps a simple notification tag in your inbox that guild members have eggs that need hatching. As it is, any important info posted to the guild board is quickly hidden by the multiple 'hatch my egg' posts.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

varusch

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Cover flow

Any chance when looking at an individual card in your immortal collection, you could swipe side to side a la cover flow... Would make it easier to compare cards etc

Posted By Aeria Mobile

cirogoeth

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 3:22 pm
1) increase character count. 50 Char is a lot for Chinese, Japanese, and most other asian script languages.... But when english words take several characters and not just 1... it is really limiting.

2) I like the battle system so far, granted the current META doesn't favor P2W players... rather guilds that can work together and understand their roles and what they sacrifice in order to win. It is good that the current META gives non paying players a chance to win, but the current META also applies to P2W players... but most P2W players i seen so far are too self-centered and rather not work as a full team.

Lofja74

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 7:11 am

Crystalwar times

Dear dev's nice game. What i miss in the store is the option to by crystals for the tradinghall.

And found out yesterday/last night that the most important event (the crystal war battle) takes place at 3 to 4 am cet. Ok 24 diff timezones on the globe make it hard to pick the righttime. If u move them to 1 battle earlier, it is 00.00 cet, i think 9 am in japan and daytime in usa.

Further pls add more levels for questing.

Thx Frank

Posted By Aeria Mobile