gibby_4_lfe

Rank 0
PostedMay 12, 2013 2:27 am

Some sort of save sell

I tryed protecting a HR today when my phone dropped to 20% and I sold it instead of protecting it have a warning or some kind like when sacrificing a rare +

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Khaine_RIP

Rank 2
Khaine_RIP
PostedMay 13, 2013 4:59 am
Would be great to be able to class monsters by name when looking for trades.

Would be great to be able to setup trade where you offer several monsters to demand one (at the moment you can only offer one to ask for one or more). That would allow to "trade up" offering 5 R for a HR or something like that.

Trunksms

Rank 0
PostedMay 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Mana gain during battles

Apart from the great idea of having a better scroll real time guild chat, I get so frustrated when during battles and you need mp and suddenly bam you get 3/4 immortals instead, using up alot of your stam, it would be much better tht during battle times to have a much higher chance for mp crystals to show if not have a 100% chance during tht hour, would make things fair between all expert and novices of the game were they can't afford to buy tons of stam pots like me each week (not like I like having too but ohwell) it's the only way I can find to be putting 100% effort into those battle, wich on some battles it can feel abit slugish after the 1st couple of battles were stam/ mana are out of sinc compared to the full stam and mana of the 1st and 2nd battle

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pierre2579

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Trade system

- be able to add more than 5 immortals in wish list
- be able to search for an immortal by its name
- be able to sort search results by immortal name
- be able to choose a desired criteria from the hall of immortals

VocaloidO2

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
VocaloidO2
PostedMay 24, 2013 8:52 pm

See names of trader

Apparently there has been alot of complaints on message boards of trolls scamming the trades and scamming victims out of there cards and items recently, and I'm getting sick of it. Trades should display the names of the trader, so they can think twice before scamming another person again. Honestly i find this behavior sickening and I'm waiting for tickets to be read and settled.

KilikMadskillz

Rank 0
PostedMay 26, 2013 6:09 am

Couple Ideas

There seems to be several great ideas running around on here, so I'll go ahead and try to consolidate a few I especially liked and add one or 2 of my own. Here goes:

1. Allow us to upgrade the the max MP. It's really annoying running through almost your entire MP with just a single go-through of your party. You could allow it as an optional crystal hall or shop upgrade, or just make the change, but either way would help.
2. Increase the trade limit. 3 trades posts per day max is a little strict. Only allowing 3 trade posts at a time is understandable to keep the clutter down, but at least allow us to post more trades.
3. Allow us to search for Immortals by name on the trade market. It's practically impossible to look for a card you want, but don't have in your deck already or in your wishlist.
4. Allow us to disband the "Automatic" party in the create a party screen. I've got cards in there that I want to trade/gift away, but because of their strength, I can't get them out of the deck. Been working on it for a month now, and it's really frustrating. Not to mention that it took the cards I was leveling to evolve and locked them all in the deck as well(again, strong cards), so now I can't do the evolutions without going and trading for more of them.
5. Please encapsulate the 100MP from the daily login bonus into an item that gets sent to the gift box. We are fed up with wasting the 100MP every time the app and/or your server(s) crashes.
6. Increase the character limit on the greetings. 100 may SEEM like a lot, but it most definitely is NOT. Especially when you are typing in English. 150-200 characters would be preferable.
7. My number one issue(yes I know it's number 7 in the list) is the fact that myself and a million other players are stuck with the name "Soulbinder". Ugh. And it's all because I accidentally hit the create button and it didn't have a confirmation. Please, PLEASE allow us to change our name at least once for free, and this time INCLUDE A CONFIRMATION!!!

I apologize for this being so long, but these things bear repeating and even expanding upon. Also doesn't help that I'm low on sleep! Anyways, please consider these suggestions, and I sincerely hope you implement them. Thank you

dchronos

Rank 0
PostedMay 28, 2013 10:15 am

Prices of in-game thing.

The overall game is engaging and the artwork of the immortals are stunning! However, I personally feel that the amount of GC required to use Advance Conjure is extremely high and players like myself (whom are not working) will not be able to enjoy the game as much as those who have the capacity to spend on the game. I have purchased 1020 GC and it was barely enough for me to conjure 2-3 times, and it costs $10. I hope you will review the price of conjuring for us players to enjoy! Thank you!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

berryfunnybea

Rank 0
PostedMay 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Battle HP

It would be nice to see the other guilds HP in numbers beside your own instead of trying to guess how much HP they have in total left by looking at the orange bar over their heads. ^w^

SephirothVII777

Rank 0
SephirothVII777
PostedJun 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Ideas

A few ideas that i would love to see added to the game
Hi guys. Had this game about 3 weeks, totally hooked Smile I've got a few suggestions that i would love to see implemented by the immortalis team.

A more user friendly system for chatting to guild mates would be really handy. I'm finding it difficult to coordinate with my guild, partly due to the character limit in posts and partly because the current chat system doesn't really 'flow'. Also alot of my newer guild members keep asking me the same basic questions to do with the menus. It would be really handy to have a separate guild wall where i can post tips and instructions where they can be easily accessed and not overwritten by constant streams of "can you please sit on my lucky egg" ;p

Also im starting to find that the pace of the game is slowing down and although i am not getting bored of the game....yet.....i think it would be nice to have a new set of more difficult challenges. Most of the rewards are guild based due to selection battles and 'feeding' rare immortals which is nice but it would be nice to have a few more personal rewards. The ability to earn a small amount of GC for logging in or leveling up would be nice (although i know this is how the game makes its profit).

I also think that the trading system could be ironed out and more user friendly. Sometimes it can take ages scrolling through endless over priced or irrelevant trade posts that make searching for a certain immortal quite tedious. Loving the wish list and search by owned immortals options but i think there should be additional pull down menus to help narrow down your search. A picture of the immortal card that the trading player wants would also be handy, i don't know the names of all the rarer immortals that come and go as i play and on a few occasions i've missed out on trades or accepted trades that could have been avoided with clearer menus (to aid my idiotic human error lol).

Overall i love this game so far and look forward to future updates. I personally know nothing about how technically challenging these requests would be to implement so i apologize if my requests come across as unrealistic or patronizing. I simply think that these changes would greatly benefit the gaming experience.

ps. the rewards for bugs and system failures are appreciated Smile