rugia007

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:53 am
aanda248 wrote:
jacobblackmore wrote:
aanda248 wrote:
Here's a suggestion, the next time I decide to spend a $1000 in one night and do 35 11x conjures can you make sure I get more than ONE FREAKING SR OUT OF 350+ CARDS!!  

Yes I had the same and I took advantage of the 'SR/MR twice as more likely'. However when I
actually did it I only got 'R's and only one higher card which I would of
got on any other day. Very disappointed as I was really looking forward to
it. Especially seeing as I was hoping to use the results to gain more Iron
swords for your recent event Hero of Dawn. When I complained I got:

"We have confirmed that the system is working correctly, and the SR/MR chance doubles as intended. While some players do not get an SR or MR from performing advanced conjuring,
there are some players in our logs that do get an SR or MR card on their first conjure. It simply depends on the player's luck. We appreciate your understanding and we hope you continue to enjoy playing Immortalis! Regards,Team Immortalis"  

Yea the best part is when you see players pull back to back to back SR's. So dumb.  

Ditto. Also, I really want to know the concept behind why only 3 trades a day. I agree with a previous post if you cancel a trade (sometimes i didn't realize i put the same criteria twice because the game has bugs, like clicking buttons my finger is nowhere close to) you should get one of your trade opportunities back.
Advertisement

naekino2

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 3:58 pm
I'd suggest to be able to use the AP you have bought on the website usable for Immortalis as well, instead of having to buy it through your smartphone/ipad etc

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Friends List

May I suggest that the limit on number of friends either be lifted, or not include your own guild members?

Also, if you do so, it would be nice to auto add all Guildmates to friends list upon them joining, or joining yourself. In addition, lifting the 7 day warm up for gifting with Guildmates.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ragna22

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 6:40 am
I´d suggest to make the forsaken event a little easier for all. At this moment only the ones who paid the special cards can do something.
Give the R card like you did in other forsaken events when you finish the 25 quest, like you did with Rafae, snow angel in others forsaken events because most players are stuck when the bosses start to have +2.000.000 HP.
Thanks

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Forsaken Siege = Cash Grab

This Forsaken Siege is scheduled for 9 days?? That's way too long. It's obviously only a benefit for people willing to buy a ton of cogs and pots.
This is a fun F2P game, but it is becoming less so because of the increasingly higher demands on events and diminishing returns.
I'm sorry to have to say this, but I feel insulted.

Please find another way to reward the paying players without making those that don't (or don't spend much) suffer so greatly.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

enigma27

Rank 0
enigma27
PostedApr 27, 2013 6:01 pm

1 on 1 deathmatch

immortal battle is cool but sometimes i cant get enough of it..can we have a deathmatch 1vs1 unlimited times?where you can find an opponent anytime of the day. tnx

pierre2579

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2013 7:21 am

Stamp Rally

Stamp Rallies last 16 days but we only receive items for 12 days.
So basically, you're rewarding absenteeism & punishing perfect attendance.
Either give 16 items (1 for each day) or make stamp rallies last 12 days.

pierre2579

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2013 7:39 am
Byte_M3 wrote:
The gifts in the mailbox, they only state the time, not the date. Since they are deleted after 14 days, the date is VERY important, much more than the time.  

+1. Knowing the time of day is completely useless.

pierre2579

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2013 7:51 am
Please encapsulate the 100MP from the daily login bonus into an item that gets sent to the gift box.
I'm fed up of wasting the 100MP every time the app and/or your server(s) crashes.

pierre2579

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2013 9:31 am
In Trading Details screen, provide awakening info: skill effect + required immortal(s)