djfenwick

Rank 0
djfenwick
PostedApr 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Updating Push Notifications

Currently, the only push notifications I get on my phone are 30 minutes into the start of a battle. It might be nice to have settings to set the notification say 15 minutes prior to battle as a warning, and maybe once again at the start of the battle. Also making options to turn on notifications for stamina restored, or new mail would be nice.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

djfenwick

Rank 0
djfenwick
PostedApr 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Character Names

The initial start-up is the one time to set your name. When I started my account, I accidentally touched next, and my name was then permanently set. Maybe adding a warning pop-up asking to continue or cancel at that screen would be nice.

Also, maybe offer a gift item to all current players that allows for a one-time name change. I'm tired of being one of a million Soulbinders running around Evil or Very Mad

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 5:31 pm

Trading System Suggestions

1: More than 3 trade offers a day, or canceling one should open up one again.
2: Allow for anonymous counter offers.
3: Allow for multiple offered and requested
4: Allow user to tap on immortal in search result to see full stats including skill and awakening triggers
5: Allow to sort existing rests by criteria without resetting search
6: Allowed a targeted search regardless of whether card is in wish list or inventory.
7: Allow alternate trades for what user offers. (give different options)
8: Give the offering trader the ability to approve or deny an accepted trade (eg. offering a Lv 60 SR and getting a Lv 1 of requested in exchange; asking for a whelpling and getting wrong element).

Ernest more b that's all I cam remember at the moment.
Thanks for reading.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Drew.25

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 5:27 pm

General ideas

1. Shorter battles (30 min)
  2. Start earlier in day, (last battle too late)
  3. Battle check in (if someone in VG can't make it, say sleeping), the next RG is promoted
  4. When searching the forum in the app, the back button should return to the search results (it doesn't)
  5. Make sacrifice amount constant, no more 1.5x bonus times
  6. Increase bonus for sacrificing a rare card
  7. Ability to block users from "greeting" you
  8. More than 50 chars in a greeting and 100 in a guild post
  9. Notification bubble in corner when guild post or greeting is received
  10. In battle chat w/ teammates without having to click around (pull-down menu?) and leave the battle
  11. In the immortal list, allow to change the view (to show att/def, level, rarity, etc.) like the sell tab.
  12. When sorting units by stats, don't put active guild members first, the "in use" is enough
  13. Provide a sort by combined att/def instead of just one per
  14. Popup a yes/no dialog to confirm attack/assist if it would break the combo (stops accidental resets)
  15. Have mana slowly regenerate over time
  16. Give a mana potion to the victors of a battle (50MP maybe?)
  17. Allow users to see skill level of an offered traded unit
  18. Allow users to post more than one offering in a trade (to be able to upgrade)
  19. Be able to trade with GC?
  20. Document max-levels for unit skills somewhere in the game (level 3 of x)
  21. Document how defense works with skill awakening? (no one seems to know how it works)

Potential solutions for KO/Ninja issue:

1. Players get 30 seconds to stand up, if they don't they are permanently KO'd
  2. Damage goes against standing up players (so a 5 card attack goes against whoever is standing), if all KO'd, the full damage (no defense subtracted) is applied
  3. When a VG is KO'd, he is immediately replaced by the next strongest RG member, when all KO'd, game over
  4. All 5 VG members KO'd, team cannot attack or assist, including RG
  5. RG can heal VG
  6. Team not KO'd assist and attack combos don't count down

My favorite would be that RG would be promoted when a VG goes down.

dstrauss30

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 5:34 pm
Just one change I'm recommending for the trade system. Add a comment box to the listing process. That way, the person trading the card can choose to let people know who he/she is, tell potential buyers important information such as evolving method or skill level or even post other cards they may want to trade for/with.

cmgeloneck

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 5:55 pm
AP = GP

aanda248

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 6:26 pm
Here's a suggestion, the next time I decide to spend a $1000 in one night and do 35 11x conjures can you make sure I get more than ONE FREAKING SR OUT OF 350+ CARDS!!

jacobblackmore

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 2:39 am
aanda248 wrote:
Here's a suggestion, the next time I decide to spend a $1000 in one night and do 35 11x conjures can you make sure I get more than ONE FREAKING SR OUT OF 350+ CARDS!!  

Yes I had the same and I took advantage of the 'SR/MR twice as more likely'. However when I
actually did it I only got 'R's and only one higher card which I would of
got on any other day. Very disappointed as I was really looking forward to
it. Especially seeing as I was hoping to use the results to gain more Iron
swords for your recent event Hero of Dawn. When I complained I got:

"We have confirmed that the system is working correctly, and the SR/MR chance doubles as intended. While some players do not get an SR or MR from performing advanced conjuring,
there are some players in our logs that do get an SR or MR card on their first conjure. It simply depends on the player's luck. We appreciate your understanding and we hope you continue to enjoy playing Immortalis! Regards,Team Immortalis"

aanda248

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2013 9:53 am
jacobblackmore wrote:
aanda248 wrote:

Yes I had the same and I took advantage of the 'SR/MR twice as more likely'. However when I
actually did it I only got 'R's and only one higher card which I would of
got on any other day. Very disappointed as I was really looking forward to
it. Especially seeing as I was hoping to use the results to gain more Iron
swords for your recent event Hero of Dawn. When I complained I got:

"We have confirmed that the system is working correctly, and the SR/MR chance doubles as intended. While some players do not get an SR or MR from performing advanced conjuring,
there are some players in our logs that do get an SR or MR card on their first conjure. It simply depends on the player's luck. We appreciate your understanding and we hope you continue to enjoy playing Immortalis! Regards,Team Immortalis"  

Yea the best part is when you see players pull back to back to back SR's. So dumb.

hababoom

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2013 12:24 pm

Don't delete the GuildPoints after exit the quild

Hey, I dont think so its good if you delete the GuildPoints after Exit a Guild. I was in a really good guild an earned a lot of GP. Then the Guild becomes inactive an I exit the Guild and lost my GP.
Pls let us behold us our GP..

#ImmortalisDeutschland