gmhazmat

GameMaster: USA
gmhazmat
PostedJan 20, 2013 2:04 pm
frosty_gdwing wrote:
why does it have us evo our first rare right away with two lvl 1s, kinda a waste of a starting rare, maybe use a UC or C instead  

Please see my comment above. Wink

"Read Your Battle Info!"
Advertisement

michineitor

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: battle

gmhazmat wrote:
michineitor wrote:
Me and my guild were facing another guild on an eternal battle after the min 30 of it they were knocked up and we were prettiy even...

And we lost of course their vanguard was knocked down but their reargard could still attack us and we lost because of that, in my opinion there should be some kind of penalization for being on the floor knocked out what do u think?  

Hey michineitor - Thanks for your feedback! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the game.

Your Vanguard can start attacking again even if their Vanguard is disabled, as soon as the GP is lower than theirs. You will have to watch the number closely! You can always recruit more members to your guild so you can do the same with your Rearguard. Wink  

The problem was that we had our vanguard alive they were koed and lossing just by a bit points then they did a last attack on the last sec we couldnt do anything and we lost. There should be some kind of penalization if u stay koed for more than 30 min or something like that i dont really know

TheRealShrad

Rank 0
TheRealShrad
PostedJan 21, 2013 1:07 am

About the battles

Hello again, I think you should also fix the matching system for the guild battles... Me and a lvl 1 guy (who hasn't done anything) in a guild now ranked 2000th, was put up against a 20 people guild now ranked 200th... I did win, because the other guild underestimated me, but I still think the matching system needs a change. Maybe you can do like "warriors of odin" (which I'm pretty sure you know about...) and have different leagues, so that a rank 5000 guild doesn't have to battle the rank 1

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Khaine_RIP

Rank 2
Khaine_RIP
PostedJan 21, 2013 2:08 am
I have started playing 3 days ago.
Seems to be a nice game BUT, the fun is spoiled because it is impossible for me to participate in any of the PVP battles !!!
The PVP battle times are falling only in the middle of the night for European players !!

You guys need to open up the time array very significantly in a Monster Paradise GVG kind of times.

At least Europe would get a chance to place one or 2 hits in the evening and maybe one early morning.

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJan 21, 2013 11:50 am   Last edited by frosty_gdwing on Jan 21, 2013 8:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total
it would be nice if there was a way to test teams out before events

also its hard to see the element of cards when your making teams

Also possibly allowing the rearguard to 'gift' MP to the vanguard during battles since the vanguard needs to keep their HP up (probably have a max like 20 per vanguard only or something so it cant be abused)

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJan 21, 2013 4:24 pm
suggestion coming from the forums (dont know if people know about these forums and that this is the best place for placing suggestions):

remove or reduce the 1hr closeout on changing your party before the gvg events

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

x0Carnage0x

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:30 am
Anytime Pvp, Id like to be able to try out my decks before guild wars.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:30 am
frosty_gdwing wrote:
suggestion coming from the forums (dont know if people know about these forums and that this is the best place for placing suggestions):

remove or reduce the 1hr closeout on changing your party before the gvg events  

^Second that.
OR at least, make the restriction only 10min before.

jaykay077

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 11:56 am

Re: About the battles

TheRealShrad wrote:
Hello again, I think you should also fix the matching system for the guild battles... Me and a lvl 1 guy (who hasn't done anything) in a guild now ranked 2000th, was put up against a 20 people guild now ranked 200th... I did win, because the other guild underestimated me, but I still think the matching system needs a change. Maybe you can do like "warriors of odin" (which I'm pretty sure you know about...) and have different leagues, so that a rank 5000 guild doesn't have to battle the rank 1  

Along the same lines, our 20-member guild was pitched against two one-member guilds, one two-member guild, and one twenty-member guild yesterday. Since a one or two-member guild goes down incredibly easily, there's no opportunity for our members to get GP. While we were able to gain the Victory Points, I imagine individual GP will become important at some point in the future (assuming there's individual rankings?). For the sake of fairness, the battle matching system needs adjusting.

On another topic, the battle scene itself could use some streamlining. While selecting cards is fairly self-evident, figuring out how to get them onto the battlefield is not. 'Swiping' the cards is neat, but a 'Battle' button would be simpler, and far more obvious. I know I'm not the only one who got frustrated trying to figure out how to get my cards to fight the first time.

Lastly, auto-assigning of Guild Roles would be a welcome addition, at least for the basic ones. Sure, the higher-level roles need to be individually selected, but the novice ones should be automatic.

S.Dragon_Shroku

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 4:52 pm

My 2.15 cents

A few minor suggestions.
Here are a few of my suggestions:

-Increase the allotted time to change decks between guild battles from 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes or 1 hour and a half. The extra 15-30 minutes can prove extremely useful.
If you can't reduce it due to matchmaking necessities, I understand.

-A future guild raid event(like no one has ever done that before) where we go one day without battling guilds, but instead, we fight waves of monsters and eventually a boss(or just a boss if it's too bothersome to code replacing vanguards). We are given a certain amount of time to build combos and fight the boss as a guild. The battle ends when the timer runs out, or the boss' hp is taken down to 0.
I think it could be a fun idea, it would be a day of just team building any enjoying yourselves.

-Add energy cooldown time to the Crystal shop. I would recommend having a maximum of 3 available for purchase, each at the cost of 50-75 Crystals. This could even be placed under the Limited Offers at a future time.

-Increasing maximum MP through exchanging Crystals, preferably 30 crystals for 1 MP with a max of 5 purchases.

-Increase MP acquisition upon doing quests that consume more than 4 stamina.
Completing quests in area 4 and 5 are detrimental because it takes 15-32 stamina to get 30 MP while area 3 yields 30MP by only expending 12-16 stamina.

-When you press the Quest button, I would like to be taken to the last quest I was doing, not be automatically taken to the furthest mission I have completed. Switching areas is not that smooth and it is time consuming when I have to do it every single time I want to recharge MP or attempting to acquire a certain drop from a previous quest.