Author Message

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Posts
74
Location
United States
PostedJan 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Immortalis Suggestion Thread

The thread that must exist forever!

Post your Immortalis suggestions and feedback here where we can discuss amicably!

[Stickied by GM Hazmat 1/17/2013]
Advertisement

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Posts
74
Location
United States
PostedJan 17, 2013 6:21 pm
There is ALOT going on when you first log in (tons of popups). Is there anyway to simply the start up procedure? And the 10 min double XP/SP bonus seems almost wasted at the beginning when a new player is still trying to get a bearing on what to do in the game.

Please explain the 5%/10% max stat carry over in Help Section under evolution. -- Suggestion being to flesh out the help section more.

gmhazmat

GameMaster: USA
gmhazmat
Joined
10 Sep 2012
Posts
129
Location
Albuquerque, NM United States
PostedJan 17, 2013 11:26 pm
TheFiendish wrote:
There is ALOT going on when you first log in (tons of popups). Is there anyway to simply the start up procedure? And the 10 min double XP/SP bonus seems almost wasted at the beginning when a new player is still trying to get a bearing on what to do in the game.  

First of all, thank you for starting the thread! We've been looking into improving the tutorial for the new players actually, and we have already made some adjustments. We'll forward your feedback to the design team.
TheFiendish wrote:
Please explain the 5%/10% max stat carry over in Help Section under evolution. -- Suggestion being to flesh out the help section more.  


What I gathered is the Evo stats are calculated like this:

Base ATK/DEF + Target ATK/DEF * 5% + Sacrifice ATK/DEF * 5%

Base ATK/DEF is what you see in the index a.k.a. Hall of Immortals. In short, you will receive the better stats if both Target and Sacrifice are leveled up when you perform Evo, although it will take both time and SP to do so.

We are still revamping the Help section so this is something we can definitely add in the future. Thanks again for your valuable feedback!

"Read Your Battle Info!"

michineitor

Rank 0
Joined
18 Jan 2013
Posts
4
Location
Spain
PostedJan 19, 2013 3:38 pm

battle

First off all i love this game thx for it

Me and my guild were facing another guild on an eternal battle after the min 30 of it they were knocked up and we were prettiy even...

And we lost of course their vanguard was knocked down but their reargard could still attack us and we lost because of that, in my opinion there should be some kind of penalization for being on the floor knocked out what do u think?

DivineTyrael

Rank 0
Joined
18 Aug 2011
Posts
12
Location
Australia
PostedJan 20, 2013 12:23 am
At the beginning when you first start off. When the tutorial was explaining evolution, can you make it so that you evolve a non-rare card, not the starter rare card we acquired?
Due to the force evolution I can no longer perfect max the rare card. Crying or Very sad

TheRealShrad

Rank 0
TheRealShrad
Joined
22 Nov 2012
Posts
23
Location
Sweden
PostedJan 20, 2013 1:15 am

Moar Battles!

I think you should add more battles at different times, I live in Sweden, and can only get into one battle - if I'm lucky. Other than that, I love the game Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

gmhazmat

GameMaster: USA
gmhazmat
Joined
10 Sep 2012
Posts
129
Location
Albuquerque, NM United States
PostedJan 20, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: battle

michineitor wrote:
Me and my guild were facing another guild on an eternal battle after the min 30 of it they were knocked up and we were prettiy even...

And we lost of course their vanguard was knocked down but their reargard could still attack us and we lost because of that, in my opinion there should be some kind of penalization for being on the floor knocked out what do u think?  


Hey michineitor - Thanks for your feedback! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the game.

Your Vanguard can start attacking again even if their Vanguard is disabled, as soon as the GP is lower than theirs. You will have to watch the number closely! You can always recruit more members to your guild so you can do the same with your Rearguard. Wink

"Read Your Battle Info!"

gmhazmat

GameMaster: USA
gmhazmat
Joined
10 Sep 2012
Posts
129
Location
Albuquerque, NM United States
PostedJan 20, 2013 1:59 pm
DivineTyrael wrote:
At the beginning when you first start off. When the tutorial was explaining evolution, can you make it so that you evolve a non-rare card, not the starter rare card we acquired?
Due to the force evolution I can no longer perfect max the rare card. Crying or Very sad  


Hey DivineTyrael - That's a very good point, and we'll definitely escalate it to the design team. By the way, I ended up using the default R+ as a Sacrifice once I conjured a few Rares from the Rare Tickets I received as event prizes. Not sure if this is something you want to do, but sacrificing R+ will boost up the success rate for leveling up the skill a bit, it's definitely an option. Smile

"Read Your Battle Info!"

gmhazmat

GameMaster: USA
gmhazmat
Joined
10 Sep 2012
Posts
129
Location
Albuquerque, NM United States
PostedJan 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Re: Moar Battles!

TheRealShrad wrote:
I think you should add more battles at different times, I live in Sweden, and can only get into one battle - if I'm lucky. Other than that, I love the game Smile  


Hey TheRealShrad - We are still fine-tuning the battle schedule, so it's possible it will be changed in the future. Hopefully you will be able to battle more than once a day!

"Read Your Battle Info!"

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Posts
123
Location
United States
PostedJan 20, 2013 2:02 pm
gmhazmat wrote:
TheFiendish wrote:
Please explain the 5%/10% max stat carry over in Help Section under evolution. -- Suggestion being to flesh out the help section more.  


What I gathered is the Evo stats are calculated like this:

Base ATK/DEF + Target ATK/DEF * 5% + Sacrifice ATK/DEF * 5%

Base ATK/DEF is what you see in the index a.k.a. Hall of Immortals. In short, you will receive the better stats if both Target and Sacrifice are leveled up when you perform Evo, although it will take both time and SP to do so.  


why does it have us evo our first rare right away with two lvl 1s, kinda a waste of a starting rare, maybe use a UC or C instead

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: