tavanh

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:12 pm
Hmm, to go along with additional information... Shouldn't we add as a community the stats per level? and max level with stats? I will try my best to include the information! Smile
Advertisement

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:12 pm
You can't really do a stats by level thing because it scales with evolution and levels. It'd be too complicated to do em.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~

tavanh

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 10:08 pm
True, I tried to do an equation format for it but fell short because I couldn't factor in the evolution stats per level and when it evolves. Sad Somehow I get close to certain stats, but off about + or - 10% ... which is too high by my accounts

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 01, 2013 3:40 pm
Just for your info, I just updated Immortalis Wiki main page AND made a monster list.

You can check Immortals List here.

The ones on 'no Data yet' I'm going to update later when I get the card info.

Edit: Here's a short URL for posting on forums when needed:
http://tinyurl.com/hall-imm

alex.holt131

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:30 pm
This is great! Is there any way to get a downloadable spreadsheet version of this?

tcresine

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 4:44 am
Ur probably going to hate me for this, but I have a way to access data and images for all 894 cards. It took me 10 minutes to write the script and about an hour for the script to collect everything while I was sleeping. I'm putting all the data into my application that will be made public for the community to use soon. Feel free to contact me if you want to be a part of developing it.

github.com/Hakaze

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedFeb 11, 2013 12:40 am
I wouldn't hate you for it, this was pretty much just a database that I was compiling for the start for Immortalis. I know that Raph is working on something like that too.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~

pervddl

pervddl
PostedFeb 11, 2013 6:53 pm
tcresine wrote:
Ur probably going to hate me for this, but I have a way to access data and images for all 894 cards. It took me 10 minutes to write the script and about an hour for the script to collect everything while I was sleeping. I'm putting all the data into my application that will be made public for the community to use soon. Feel free to contact me if you want to be a part of developing it.

github.com/Hakaze  

I got all info too but the api does not return card info for the cards your account does not have.
f you got a way to bypass that let me know, my scripts are ready a long time ago.

tcresine

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 9:21 pm
I'm going to keep looking, it's a matter of whether than controller card_info has another action associated with it that just takes the card id rather than the foreign key used to link the card to the player. However, maybe there's some other options. I'll let you know when I figure something out.

pervddl

pervddl
PostedFeb 14, 2013 12:21 pm
tcresine wrote:
I'm going to keep looking, it's a matter of whether than controller card_info has another action associated with it that just takes the card id rather than the foreign key used to link the card to the player. However, maybe there's some other options. I'll let you know when I figure something out.  

Yup. currently it only shows the id if your playerid has it.
Anyways, this kind of conversation is not suited for the forums as may be considered reverse Engineering as ToS states:

You may not (a) sublicense, rent, lease, loan, sell or otherwise transfer the Software or the Services (or any part thereof) (b) modify, adapt, reverse engineer or decompile the Software, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Software