bahamut_zero90

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 11:03 am

GMUT!

Zomg GMUTs are hard to get without spending a ton.
I get that its all money and stuff but even if I want to buy GMUTs with the gold i get from cashing its impossible to find them because the only way you can get em is at random from a reborn quest. I have enough therion to make a seiryu but GMUTs I need to be able to get there. Just a rant or w/e but I would love to see a GMUT event. For even an attempt at +ing it its 36 tokens so doing a long quest for a chance at 1 or 2 GMUTs is laughable and no one really sells them.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 17, 2013 11:17 am
Please use the suggestion thread in general discussion for this matter. Also what server are you playing on by chance? Is it S4? Because if it is, and there is a new influx of players gmuts will probably be sold players eventually as they will enter the market.. This is at least how s3 was when it first came out there were none either.

bahamut_zero90

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 11:26 am
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Please use the suggestion thread in general discussion for this matter. Also what server are you playing on by chance? Is it S4? Because if it is, and there is a new influx of players gmuts will probably be sold players eventually as they will enter the market.. This is at least how s3 was when it first came out there were none either.  

S2 but I am not suggesting it for a single server but for all servers.

Well I feel like aeria servers are too small vs r2 servers which is fine, but at the same time GMUTs would be more mainstream and accessible if the servers were more full like the r2 servers because the population would offset the quests that are made to keep a balance of those items.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 17, 2013 11:43 am
bahamut_zero90 wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:

S2 but I am not suggesting it for a single server but for all servers.

Well I feel like aeria servers are too small vs r2 servers which is fine, but at the same time GMUTs would be more mainstream and accessible if the servers were more full like the r2 servers because the population would offset the quests that are made to keep a balance of those items.  

o.o the suggestion thread still works for that. Anyways aren't s1/s2 merged...? How is there no Gmut's there, but we have a decent amount on s3, even though the server technically is semi-dying out.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedJan 18, 2013 2:59 pm
Look for GMUTs in the next CYS GM weekly Very Happy?