LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 17, 2013 9:06 am

Dolby Axon VOIP Server Open To All

So... What the heck is Dolby Axon?

Alright, you may have seen many players mentioning Dolby Axon in the SB, but what the heck is it?

Dolby Axon is a VOIP program similar to (but way better than) ventrilo, TS3, Raidcall, etc designed by Dolby Digital (The guys that created Dolby Surround Sound).

You can download and sign up to Dolby Axon by going here and clicking "download now".

So, everything's installed, I signed up and I logged in... what now?

Well, now you can join our little Axon community, and how do you do that, I hear you ask? Well, simply go to the "users" dropdown, select "add friends" and search for and add either "rapthorne" or "treisha", then we can invite you to the unofficial DKO voice chat hangout

<center></center>
Advertisement

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedJan 17, 2013 6:22 pm
O3O

ohaider

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedJan 17, 2013 6:22 pm
~Works. Really fun to be in, specially with all the scary stalking creepers Very Happy

williamdotero

Rank 0
williamdotero
PostedOct 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Re: Dolby Axon VOIP Server Open To All

LordRapthorne wrote:
So... What the heck is Dolby Axon?

Alright, you may have seen many players mentioning Dolby Axon in the SB, but what the heck is it?

Dolby Axon is a VOIP program similar to (but way better than) ventrilo, TS3, Raidcall, etc designed by Dolby Digital (The guys that created Dolby Surround Sound).

You can download and sign up to Dolby Axon by going here and clicking "download now".

So, everything's installed, I signed up and I logged in... what now?

Well, now you can join our little Axon community, and how do you do that, I hear you ask? Well, simply go to the "users" dropdown, select "add friends" and search for and add either "rapthorne" or "treisha", then we can invite you to the unofficial DKO voice chat hangout  

robertlilli

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2013 3:57 am

nice post

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I'm very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel on the world.