PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedJan 17, 2013 6:58 am   Last edited by PaperSpirit on Jan 17, 2013 11:07 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Seasonal task (samurai)

Correct info?
Okay Very Happy The seasonal task information is a bit wrong.

That task says you need to complete Gulu normal 3 times for completion, but this is wrong.

A friend and I did GN together 3 times and did not get credit for the task. however, later on he completed the task alone.

I will try to figure this out later and will edit when needed, just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem.

----

Edit**

A few tries later still no success and i am not the only one. Seems like some people are finishing this task without a problem, some even saying that they finished this in one attempt. I have done GN like 10-15 times now, each different scenarios. like killing leonardo last, killing barok last, and so on. i cleared my cache and junk and tried again with no avail. if anyone has info on this please let me/other know by posting here please. <3

----

Edit***

Tested JohnBeck's fix, did not work for me; Doesn't mean it may not work for others. worth a try.
Advertisement

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedJan 17, 2013 4:52 pm
I got mine after 4 times. Try to kill gulu king instead of just finish the gulu normal o.o

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedJan 17, 2013 5:43 pm
It probably registers if you are the one to land the killing blow...

However this should be something posted in the bug report thread. Of all people, you PaperSpirit, should have known that...

jonnbeck2

Rank 0
jonnbeck2
PostedJan 17, 2013 7:41 pm

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedJan 17, 2013 9:01 pm
NecromancerV wrote:
It probably registers if you are the one to land the killing blow...

However this should be something posted in the bug report thread. Of all people, you PaperSpirit, should have known that...  

Surprised i dint think of it as a bug...just thought the info, like so much other stuff, was just incorrect.

and look at that someone found a fix Very Happy hooray Very Happy. >,>

much faster than what i would get from sending in bug report IMO

<a></a>

jjay133

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 9:12 pm
Paperspirit what about the task for murumasa?

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedJan 17, 2013 10:35 pm
Oh i am not sure, as this is johnbeck's fix. I haven't tried it as I do not intend to get the muramasa since I already have one. i wouldnt see why not tho :O pretty much the same task

<a></a>

jjay133

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:11 am
is it fixed already? thanks Smile

crazifreak

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:45 am

Seasonal task bug

Ok. So it seems that many people don't post on the forum but view it instead. So I'm gonna post so that people can have some insight of what is currently happening to me and people I know. We're trying to do GN or CTN for which ever item we're going for. But no matter how many time we do it, it never completes. Some people say that you shouldn't have stone in inventory some say you do. Others say you gotta kill the boss. I've tried everything. Nothing.... And that's about it. No fixes so far. So guess we have to wait for update.

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedJan 18, 2013 10:08 am
So I logged in this morning to check if anything had changed, and the task now says I only need to complete it once. when yesterday it said to complete it three times.

anyhoo the task completed for me this time around, maybe it will work for others now too.

<a></a>