lancetronic

Aeria: Product Manager
lancetronic
PostedJan 16, 2013 9:20 pm   Last edited by lancetronic on Jan 25, 2013 9:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Grand Fantasia Bonus Ladder Guide!

Level up to get bonus rewards!
Introducing the newest buyer rewards application, the BONUS LADDER!

Q. What is the Bonus Ladder?

A. An awesome new app that lets you pick prize packs or extra items depending on how much you spend

Q. How do I get to the Bonus ladder?

A. Click the Bonus Ladder link on the left hand side of the item mall category link

Q. How does the Bonus Ladder work?

A. Spend the qualifying amounts of AP and unlock new levels. As you level up you can choose to redeem a Level or go for a higher level. CAUTION: Redeeming any level will restart the rewards from the ground up if the event is repeatable or end the event if it is not repeatable.

Example:
Level 1: 99AP, Level 2: 500AP, Level 3: 1000AP
In this example if you spent 600AP you would unlock levels 1-2. If you chose level 2 you get that levels prizes; however you then restart at 0 again. If you chose level 1 you only get that levels prize.

NOTE: AP does not roll over into events, so make sure you redeem as you spend to get the best rewards.

Example:
You spent 3000AP, the top level is at 1000AP, you can only redeem the Level 1x in this case; however if you sent 1000AP >Redeemed level 3 and then spent 1000AP more you could redeem level 3 again assuming the event is repeatable.

Prizes get better every level so be sure you read all the prizes listed before you redeem!! Prizes also vary in variety from level to level, so be sure to check out the awesome options each level to see if it contains just 1 item or packages, mystery boxes and more!

Q. If more than one event is running can I participate in multiple events?

A. YES! You can participate in all asynchronous events and events only reset once redeemed so that means you can redeem all of them and they reset independently.

Q. this is confusing, is there a Video walkthough?

A. there will be soon Wink

A more formal write up with images and a guide will be posted soon, so stay tuned!

Simple Image Guide:

Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 16, 2013 10:31 pm
So this is generally a different version of the tiered spender? .-.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

smemarkov

Rank 0
smemarkov
PostedJan 16, 2013 11:02 pm
Very Happy

squashking

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 12:05 am
But how do we see the prizes for each level ? All i see is 500 alchemy pieces @.@ A little confusing for me

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedJan 17, 2013 12:13 am
I prefer the old reward scheme where you actually got AP for buying/spending AP but I guess this is better than nothing ;x I won't be spending anywhere near the amount I use to anyway x.x

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 17, 2013 12:16 am
Looking forward to how this works! Can't wait to try it out. Thanks Lance :3

Firesorce

Rank 2
Firesorce
PostedJan 17, 2013 1:27 am
I understand how the system works now. More or less.
But what are the prizes for the Grand Fantasia Bonus Ladder tiers 299AP ~1999AP?
Unless you click 'redeem' you can't see the prizes x.x

lancetronic

Aeria: Product Manager
lancetronic
PostedJan 17, 2013 1:41 am
Thanks for the feedback!

I've gone ahead and updated the reward descriptions to explain it clearly. These rewards are meant to help everyone try out the Costume Alchemy system or make it easier for current users to try it out more.

Enjoy! Smile

Side note: look at my new avatar picture! Very Happy

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 17, 2013 1:44 am
This looks kinda nice, hope the items will be good~ Good luck. o/

squashking

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 2:17 am
lancetronic wrote:
Thanks for the feedback!

I've gone ahead and updated the reward descriptions to explain it clearly. These rewards are meant to help everyone try out the Costume Alchemy system or make it easier for current users to try it out more.

Enjoy! Smile

Side note: look at my new avatar picture! Very Happy  

Thanks for updating ! At least now we know the reward before we have to spend.

Just one thing I would like to be sure of is that if I redeem at level 2 means I will get only level 2 rewards right ? Or is it level 1 and 2 like tiered spender ?

Also I see the cool down is 24 hours, so i assume the reward will change daily ?