dvdljns

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 6:34 pm

just a responce.

mo gold verses aj?

I understand the benefits of the bot but i acn almost garantee that leveling in a mutated dungeon will be 5-10 times faster than botting also doing MO's gives more gold than farming AJs used to. Sure the bot utility would be great if you used it correctly (when you are sleeping/working/afk) however alot of people from gaia relied on ot too much i would say to quit over its removal. Great utility but an overused utility.  

what mo pays more then aj. Are we even playing the same game. There is no mo in grand fantasia that pays even near that amount.
Advertisement

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedJan 16, 2013 6:39 pm
He probably meant time spent. Most popular instance decent runs are about ~8ish minutes, probably less but eh. Farming a stack of AJs to compete with dungeon run times depends on your class.

That and MOs don't move in price each week, AJs have a chance to bottom out as well as anything in the market really.

ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedJan 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Re: just a responce.

mo gold verses aj?
dvdljns wrote:

I understand the benefits of the bot but i acn almost garantee that leveling in a mutated dungeon will be 5-10 times faster than botting also doing MO's gives more gold than farming AJs used to. Sure the bot utility would be great if you used it correctly (when you are sleeping/working/afk) however alot of people from gaia relied on ot too much i would say to quit over its removal. Great utility but an overused utility.  

what mo pays more then aj. Are we even playing the same game. There is no mo in grand fantasia that pays even near that amount.  

WAS wondering the same even on gaia aj's have always been around 100- 250 now the price is epic lol. manually grinding those, price not gonna go down.quill and bodor both pay alot for rep items for a long time