MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedJan 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Event Suggestion

Hey ppl Very Happy

I'm sure every1 enjoyed the Santa Calls Event.
And I'm even more sure, that every1 would be rly happy about such an Event again, maybe in a monthly way. The way Tier 1 and Tier 2 was is ok. 3 Dungeon runs+ 5 Bounty's for Tier I; 6 Dungeon runs and 10 Bounty's for Tier 2 a day.

With Prizes like this maybe.

I think something like this would be nice for Coiners and Non-Coiners.
Its not influencing the game balance hardcore like the Christmas Epic Suit Event did.
People who stay to play CoG will get something for their loyalty.
Its also not like to give endless free stuff away, cuz people actually need to do the daily stuff every day and dung keys will cost score or gold to gain the Tier 2 reward.
This would be also finaly a way to get Items like FireDust, Raging Rhino, BloodPhoenix without spending 20000 AP for a chance to win a raffle, cuz I'm sure that I'm not the only person who wont go this massive spending way anymore for the chance of 1 or 2 Items from raffles.

Reason for Aeria why to do something like this?
This way Coiners and Non Coiners can get for example red gems.
Red gems mean more added Gold (AP), cuz Non Coiners will sell the red gems after it, sure not every, but many will do to get the Gold to make many new sockets for orange Gems, cuz 10 more orange Gems socketed help them more then 1 red gem.
Maybe even Non Coiners will add then few AP to open the Skillsockets on their new Heros.
So even Aeria will make profit with such an Event.

Hope u guys think over it Very Happy

//Edit: For February maybe lower it to 28 Days, since this month doesnt have 30 Days Razz
Advertisement

bluedeth

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 4:55 pm
I totally agree, those event are something that i will definitely wait to play again. Idea Idea Idea

KillRoyce

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 5:43 pm
i agree its a good thing for all

digeon83

Rank 0
digeon83
PostedJan 16, 2013 5:49 pm
I agree as well, it makes it more fun to play when you have long term goals

GodRobsBest

Rank 0
GodRobsBest
PostedJan 16, 2013 5:50 pm

I support it
The christmas event was 1 of the fairest events on this game and for everyone to have to put time and effort into an event like this can only strenghten the game i'm in full support of continued events like this.

xXKahnXx

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Great Idea !!!!!

This is such a great idea the Santa Calls event was great. So many people are happy with their zodiacs and are spending plenty of gold treating them like an "Only Child". But, unfortunately the timing of the event caused some to not do it and they werent able to get the whole thing done. Thi is also good motivation for casual players to be on more and lvl.

Great Idea lets make it happen Smile

perseaus86

Rank 0
perseaus86
PostedJan 16, 2013 9:25 pm

good idea

I agree that it would be great to have such an event more frequently as well.

NZBonecrusha

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Yes Please!!!

I'm gutted this event ran over Xmas/NY's as that's the worst time of year for me (and I'd expect many others) to be able to get on the game everyday & have the time to complete everything due to family/friends/work commitments.
I understand the Xmas theme etc & the need to have a promo event around that time but the requirements to spend 'x' amount of hours everyday over the festive period is unrealistic unless the organizers really don't want everyone to participate (and/or be able to complete) - perhaps then only benefiting those who have no commitments/can waste hours of their day, everyday, for 2wks...

Pleeeeaasseee run the proposed event again, Please!!!!! Smile

sszaim

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 11:44 pm
i agree with this, there should be an event like this

GMorfeus

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 5:48 am

true datt

The guy is right.