valechore7861

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Shaiya kicking me out

internets fine, no prob on other games
ok i have this annoying problem, shaiya keeps kicking me out on random time periods, and this time i lost a entire toon because of this stupid bug that hasnt been sorted out for ages, ive had enough of tickets so coming to the forums.

I know the chances of age returning a lost toon are really slim. but anyway

some people lost gear, others lost items, i lost my toon, i hope age seriously fixes this bug because it can be seriously damaging to your community, imagine loosing things u worked on for months? imagine i grabbed your paycheck and reversed it 3months? not funny...

if theres any other way to reduce or stop the game kicking me out, i'd love to hear it, as i said in the subject description, the problem is not my internet, i never dc in games, ive never dc'd and never do dc even in other games, i can keep internet on youtube or watch a movie, itll keep streaming, but shaiya apparently starts to kick me out oddly
Advertisement

valechore7861

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 3:23 pm
oh yeh, and i heckers aint paying over $70 for the toon to be returned when this fault was with AGE and not me..

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJan 16, 2013 3:56 pm
it's kicking you because it doesn't like you. How to solve it ? Well troubleshoot the connection between you and it, that it would like you more !

problem solved !
Next !

signature of xybolt

valechore7861

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 1:45 pm
funny... not