gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedJan 16, 2013 3:00 pm

For German Player who cannot access to DDtank

I heard that a lot of ( Maybe All) German Player can't access to DDtank. And I think I found the solution for you all Very Happy

Please google and download programs like called UltraSurf, hotspot shield, ip changer and turn it on when you load DDtank. It's free and O-o suppose to protect your IP so I guess it's safe too. That way you will be able to access to DDtank without having trouble. Now, I am not so sure about the speed or the stabi of this method yet, going to investigate and hopefully be able to find other solution as well Smile Good day Wink
Advertisement

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedJan 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Re: For German Player who cannot access to DDtank

gummybear23 wrote:
I heard that a lot of ( Maybe All) German Player can't access to DDtank. And I think I found the solution for you all Very Happy

Please google and download programs like called UltraSurf, hotspot shield, ip changer and turn it on when you load DDtank. It's free and O-o suppose to protect your IP so I guess it's safe too. That way you will be able to access to DDtank without having trouble. Now, I am not so sure about the speed or the stabi of this method yet, going to investigate and hopefully be able to find other solution as well Smile Good day Wink

O.O'' German Players cant access DDTank?... How sad T^T

They must be very bored during the day. D:

RockyMadia

Rank 0
RockyMadia
PostedJan 18, 2013 4:06 am

yeey

Thank you alot Gummbear Very Happy i am also a player from Germany

The Ultrasurf didnt work well on my computer and slows the connection abit down. But after i lauched Hotspot shield, the game runs faster than usual.. i feel the real speed of DDtank Very Happy so i keep using it while i play.

Btw. hotspot shield displays many ads on the site. it may hide the shoutbox ( replaced by a flash-ad) so you may need Adblock plus to remove them away.