jameyf

Rank 0
jameyf
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:22 pm

MP on a google Nexus tablet?

I've heard MP isn't available on the iPad, but is it available from the google app store on the nexus? and if so, does it run ok over wifi?
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Re: MP on a google Nexus tablet?

jameyf wrote:
I've heard MP isn't available on the iPad, but is it available from the google app store on the nexus? and if so, does it run ok over wifi?  

Not entirely sure if it works on the tablet version, but i'm on google play via my android phone, and it seems to work fine over wifi and/or 4G LTE

jameyf

Rank 0
jameyf
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:39 pm
yah it works on my phone, sorta, but after a month of collecting everything to make my St. Bernard+ I found out it crashes every single time I get into a Dark Monster battle that lasts more than about 7 rounds. I've spent a lot of effort and cash getting to where I am, I hate that I can't play the game properly due to technical difficulties. I can't replace my phone right now but I can buy a tablet, so now I just want to make sure I get the correct one.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:26 pm
jameyf wrote:
yah it works on my phone, sorta, but after a month of collecting everything to make my St. Bernard+ I found out it crashes every single time I get into a Dark Monster battle that lasts more than about 7 rounds. I've spent a lot of effort and cash getting to where I am, I hate that I can't play the game properly due to technical difficulties. I can't replace my phone right now but I can buy a tablet, so now I just want to make sure I get the correct one.  

Did you reported your problem sending a ticket to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com ?
Maybe they can get hold of a device like yours to test this and try fix it.

Send a description of your problem, the device you are using, OS version, browser, etc.

jameyf

Rank 0
jameyf
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:37 pm
I did. Despite the fact that the google app store has dozens of people who've reviewed the game with "it crashes in battles", they told me I'm the only person who's reported the problem and I need to contact my phone company/manufacturer. You can imagine that conversation, "yah, my phone works awesome except in this one game where it crashes if I play for too long"