brittanyrae89

Rank 0
brittanyrae89
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:21 pm

WHATS WITH THE DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS ON SIWA ISLAND???

I found a teleporter sprite on Siwa Island. It said that if I couldnt find my friends its probably because there are 9 alternate dimensions and they may be on another one. Its also said that I could teleport to another one to find them. I have tried both options it gave me. Which were Siwa Island 2 and 3 but Im looking for people on 1. How do I get to where I wanna go?

P.S.
You can always come find one of my characters and whisper me if youd like.

MorgannaFey
OR
MorgannaFey2
Advertisement

Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:50 pm
Siwa island is a very very short part of the game so I would suggest completing it and telling your friends to go to the same destination when you reach the boat to leave the island. The three cities you start heading to are Jale, Ilya and Kaslow, which is the the most populated city so I suggest going there.
Edit: make sure you guys are on the right server and channel, like Ponchee channel1 for example.

brittanyrae89

Rank 0
brittanyrae89
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:04 pm
so it doesnt matter that i cant see my husbands character? I will be able to seem him when i get to the major cities?

Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:09 pm
brittanyrae89 wrote:
so it doesnt matter that i cant see my husbands character? I will be able to seem him when i get to the major cities?  

Correct, just be on the same server and channel. Once you leave the island add him to your friends list, right click on his ign and add him to a party. Press ctrl+p and switch to party chat and you can talk to each other, and press M to bring up the map and you should be able to find him aswell. Hope this helps.

brittanyrae89

Rank 0
brittanyrae89
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:15 pm
thanks a bunch...i appreciate the help.

man that means i deleted my lvl10 character for nothing.

Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:23 pm
brittanyrae89 wrote:
thanks a bunch...i appreciate the help.

man that means i deleted my lvl10 character for nothing.  

No worries, glad to help. Now that you say you're playing with your husband you may want to gain him as a lover in game too rather than partnering with a random player. Basically it's a way to partner up with another player, gain experience faster, and work towards good buffs like movement speed and hit rate. Just find his character and click on him and when you view his character at the top of the screen just right click and hit confess love. As you progress killing monsters or completing quests you gather fame that will give lover hearts which you can redeem at the lover sprites in Kaslow by the bank for buffs and things like potions.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedJan 16, 2013 3:46 pm
He's referring to the Lover's System. Your Level combined with your "Lover's" level divided by 20 equals the amount of "Love Coins" you can get every week. If you married on a wednesday then next week wednesday you get love coins. However this isn't the only other way to obtain love coins. For every 20 fame you gain along side with your lover you get 1 love coin.

If you need help I'm on Ponchee Ch3
My character's name is Dai or you can whisper me
/t Dai (Message Here)

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.