serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 16, 2013 11:18 am   Last edited by serasocial on Jan 16, 2013 3:40 pm. Edited 5 times in total

Bobeche Rejectees

If Bobeche has kicked you and /or burn you Please read
I been hearing alot about and helping alot of people who have been rejected by BObeche. I don't know why or care why. I making a post to help you guys move forward and not end up making life worse for yourself. This not a flame post or cause issues. What qualifies me for making this post is I been in what used to be in what used to be BObeche the alliance Saints and there have been drama issues and alot of issues between me and some of Bobeche Leadership to the point it has ruined my game. So take this seriously when I say cussing at them and cutting them down doesn't get you any where. It just makes them look good and you look bad. Stand up to them with your silence.

So here we go you been just kicked there are several alliances that would be glad to have you. Just say need a alliance and I am sure other alliances have seen how Bobeche works and will ignore the slams against you. Just move on don't say anything cause its not really worth your breath. Really don't waste your time showing how angry you are you are going to need the protection of an alliance asap.

If you been burned one click on your abandoned city click the rebuild button and accept compensation. Be forewarned you might end up with a level 0 city again. You can also do this by going to Nicholas - the ruins manager if you can't find your city. then you look for another alliance. instructions are above.

Keep in mind the more drama you create and participate in is the more drama they thrive on. If they say anything just block them and move forward. One day you will might beat them in war and you might be strong enough to see them burn. Also if you need to vent I am Catherda feel free to toss me a mail or pm me if I am on. I go by cat, kitcat, cath, But don't think at level 14, 20 , 43 you gonna win any wars by your self. Good luck and have a great day.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 16, 2013 11:24 am
From what I've heard regarding that post that is considered harassment. Please file a ticket here. http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support "Report Behavior". Please be sure to include any screenshots regarding those issues if you can, the more the better. Cheers.

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 16, 2013 11:45 am
are you saying this post is harassment?

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 16, 2013 11:49 am
serasocial wrote:
are you saying this post is harassment?  

No i said report those people who are harrasing you and possibly others in that link that I provided. If they insist on using vulgar language with you guys you should report it.

rodenburg32

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:24 pm
i dont know where you are talking about Catherda, but we never have burned players without good reason. I have been officer in Bobeche,Saints,Saintsin and Vikings and as far as i know we burned only 1 time a player with reason and that was last week. And only because he was talking heaps of trash in chat and continued after we warned him, and he said he was a spy of Phoenix.
so thats why we learned him a lesson.

The fact that people inside Bobeche might have a grudge against you is that you, Catherda, or Thrice, betrayed some of the people that are now in Bobeche and went to Genesis. soon after that 7 of Genesis went after StPoort and burned him down to the ground. without wanting to talk about differences but just burned him down. So in my eyes you did the same as why you are accusing Bobeche of.

We had a burning competition in the start of the new server, we burned down heaps of players below 100 pop or inactive. not any actives or above 100. If we did i like to know names so we can speak about stuff that happened.

Im sick of this back and forth mailing about eachother. Why not just forgive eachother and talk it over. so we can get back to having fun again in the game. We wont forget stuff that happened but im sure that there can be done something to smoothen things a bit.

So feel free to mail me any time, and i will try to do my best to get people in bobeche to sit together with the people that want to talk.

Rodenburg,officer in Bobeche

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 16, 2013 1:17 pm
Like I said in my post this is not directed toward Bobeche. This is in response to those i have helped and those who have been reporting they been kicked or burned by bobeche. I helped 4 just yesterday one in spanish. The mentiioning of what is was going on with me and the people of bobeche is what qualifies me to help not as an attack on Bobeche. It is intended to keep the drama out of wc. Sorry but the time has come that someone says something to help players who are going through this. Sorry if it seems like another excuse for Bobeche to mention their grudge again against me.

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 16, 2013 2:57 pm

editted
Post has been edited to be less inflammatory

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedJan 16, 2013 5:45 pm
rodenburg32 wrote:

The fact that people inside Bobeche might have a grudge against you is that you, Catherda, or Thrice, betrayed some of the people that are now in Bobeche and went to Genesis. soon after that 7 of Genesis went after StPoort and burned him down to the ground. without wanting to talk about differences but just burned him down. So in my eyes you did the same as why you are accusing Bobeche of.

Rodenburg,officer in Bobeche  

This statement is a bit off from what took place. I tried to get Poort to step down and the allaince would remain. He would not then He and reni started planing a attack on us so they were attacked and burned. I did try and come up with another outcome but it failed so He burned.Which he knew would happen cause I told him when I gave him the Ok to take over Tristar and change the name to Saints. I made it clear if it did not work out he would step down and someone else would take over. If he didnt he would burn. I made this very clear before we handed over the allaince to him.

Note sure about the details of this post I just wanted to clear the facts on this part carry on

Barrt

rodenburg32

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 10:38 pm
thanks for giving your side of the story barrt. Lets continue talks together and get this all over with. im sick of all the stuff that has been going on. lets get fun back into the game instead of al this drama back and forth. pm or mail me and i will do my best to get people to talk to eachother to clear the skies.

Rodenburg

poort33

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 2:01 pm
wel ya trully screwed up my [GS] app thrice thx none of the above is true my saints were asked every step of the way about my decisions they didnt want me to step down and for that Synergy burned us at no point did i plan an attack on gen

once again thx thrice