Author Message

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedJan 16, 2013 10:11 am
kwelie wrote:
Go us!  
You will not get any Snus there hue Very Happy

Advertisement

GMvash

GameMaster: Germany
GMvash
Joined
01 Sep 2010
Posts
103
Location
Banhammer City Germany
PostedJan 16, 2013 10:18 am
spacefire11 wrote:
GMvash wrote:
Wayzata wrote:
How did this interview happened ?o.o  


I did it with them via Skype-chat Razz  
was you gmvash in twitch shout box? or its was a fake?  


It was me!

freeza.ava

Rank 1
freeza.ava
Joined
03 Aug 2012
Posts
302
Location
Porto Alegre Brazil
PostedJan 16, 2013 11:10 am
Very nice ... GL CH

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
Joined
07 Mar 2012
Posts
2534
Location
Germany
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:18 pm
AIC teams have to fear.


CrackHeads is one team that does great on a consis basis and even they got a bad day they will deliver problems to any AVA team.

They got amazing individual players and know what they do.
Once you play with them you'll notice where other AVA teams lack.

Also, like Defkon in past they will participate with their full lineup.. they played with this setup for a long time.

I am glad we finally got good professional qualifiers which made this possible aswell.
This time it felt really competitive.

Hope the collab with ESL & Rush TV / Stoner will go on.


Nice interview and GL in the AIC, you've deserved it.
It's a great thing to see a full 5-Man EU team representing US.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:34 pm
Let's hope for a oive stream from japan.

GMvash

GameMaster: Germany
GMvash
Joined
01 Sep 2010
Posts
103
Location
Banhammer City Germany
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:50 pm
spacefire11 wrote:
Let's hope for a oive stream from japan.  


There will be a Japanese Livestream for sure since the tournament will be played in a broadcasting studio. The thing we'll try to achieve somehow though is to get an english Livestream which would be quite awesome. We'll see if we get the tournament organizers to do that for us or not.

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
Joined
17 Jun 2012
Posts
2896
Location
The Plutonian Galactic Command Canada
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:55 pm
GMvash wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
Let's hope for a oive stream from japan.  


There will be a Japanese Livestream for sure since the tournament will be played in a broadcasting studio. The thing we'll try to achieve somehow though is to get an english Livestream which would be quite awesome. We'll see if we get the tournament organizers to do that for us or not.  


Ziggy can be your translator.. Laughing


Congrats to you CrackHeads.. especially my twin xSlice


-from xDice

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedJan 16, 2013 2:28 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
GMvash wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
Let's hope for a oive stream from japan.  


There will be a Japanese Livestream for sure since the tournament will be played in a broadcasting studio. The thing we'll try to achieve somehow though is to get an english Livestream which would be quite awesome. We'll see if we get the tournament organizers to do that for us or not.  


Ziggy can be your translator.. Laughing


Congrats to you CrackHeads.. especially my twin xSlice


-from xDice
 


It makes me glad I can partially understand Japanese. Ziggy is probably 150% better at it than I am, but meh.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

farukfreestyle

Rank 2
farukfreestyle
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
559
Location
Arnhem Netherlands
PostedJan 16, 2013 3:40 pm
wiNx. wrote:
AIC teams have to fear.


CrackHeads is one team that does great on a consis basis and even they got a bad day they will deliver problems to any AVA team.

They got amazing individual players and know what they do.
Once you play with them you'll notice where other AVA teams lack.

Also, like Defkon in past they will participate with their full lineup.. they played with this setup for a long time.

I am glad we finally got good professional qualifiers which made this possible aswell.
This time it felt really competitive.

Hope the collab with ESL & Rush TV / Stoner will go on.


Nice interview and GL in the AIC, you've deserved it.
It's a great thing to see a full 5-Man EU team representing US.  


This^

i wanted to post something, but i didnt know how to describe. this described it for almost 100%.
GL in AIC quackheads =P
-faruk

s1rr

Rank 1
s1rr
Joined
12 Jan 2012
Posts
211
Location
Youtube - Finland
PostedJan 16, 2013 4:52 pm
I wish all the best for all of the CrackHeads, who is representing all of the EU (kind of NA2) also now!

And as for kwelie, ever heard of mint nicotine tabs? -those are legit and u can bring em Smile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: