agathar

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 6:32 am

My Rant (Account Blocked?!)

So I decided after being bored with some current games, to maybe redownload a MMO I played in the past, but moved on from.
I decided "Hey let's replay Dynasty Warriors Online!"

I redownload the game, install in, log in.
I try my usual account, log in... no characters.
I relize "Hmmm... this isn't the account I used for Dynasty Warriors."

So I try my second email. Oh crap, I don't remember my password! (I remember it was something craaaaaazzzy). I type in the email to reset the password

"This account was locked due to terms of service violation"

.....WHAT TOS VIOLATION!? I haven't been on in literal MONTHS.
Played the game a little, quit!
Sent in a support ticket, it of course asked me a lot of information I did not know!
"What server was he on?"
"What is the account name?"

I know the email associated with it.
The character's name.
Description, etc...
It has been, months, since i've played... so I guess i'm trying to recover my account?

Hopefully, I hear something back.

Edit - Decided to make a character on this account just to kill time.
The fact my old name was available kiiinda makes me think they were deleted....
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedJan 16, 2013 7:33 am
Your account could have been blocked for a number of reasons. I'm pretty sure this is for all games, but if you haven't played in a certain amount of time, Aeria Games has the right to terminate your account. It could be This. It could be that someone used your account. It could be a number of things. Aeria Games may not just like you.

If this does not work/sound like a solution to your problem, try This or This.

agathar

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 7:54 am
That might have been the reason then cause I NEVER gave my account info to anyone.
Annyyyooonnneee.

Just hoping I can get the account back.
All I ever played was Dynasty Warriors Online and I put a good bit of effort into it! As well as some money.
I just hope they can help me recover the account since first i gotta remember the account name/password, and then unblock it!
All I remember of it was, email address, character, his rank, weapon he used... server might have been Inferno (Don't think there was any other servers).
I can easilly answer any security questions... just, ugh.

Well i did send in a support ticket. Here's hoping!

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedJan 16, 2013 10:19 am
Good Luck. ^.^

agathar

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 11:52 pm
They responded and asked for a lot of info to make sure it was my account.
Sadly some I couldn't answer but I filled it out and submitted...
But nothing else popped up in the ticket.
Is this suppose to happen?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 17, 2013 1:29 am
agathar wrote:
They responded and asked for a lot of info to make sure it was my account.
Sadly some I couldn't answer but I filled it out and submitted...
But nothing else popped up in the ticket.
Is this suppose to happen?  

I'm kind of confused why you are trying to recover your account. From what you said in your first post, this seems to be an account suspension issue, and not an issue with recovering. If you remember the e-mail attached to the account you're trying to access, then recovering the account has no effect on your lost characters. When it comes to the issue of deleted characters, you'll have to send in a RT asking if they can recover your characters, after you hopefully get your account unblocked.

agathar

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 1:45 am
By recover I mean, get the info back.

I played Dynasty Warriors Online with it a while back, but quit after I kept having crashing issues due to my PC being quite old.
Recently I upgraded my PC and figured "Hey! Now i can play DWO~" after getting bored with some current games.
However, I apparantly had 2 Aeria accounts, one of which is this one, the other being the one with my characters on it that I put time/effort/money into.
I cannot remember the account name/info as it was something much different then what I usually put

(If I used themes in accounts involving fruits, this account was a car muffler)

So i'm trying to reaquire the info.
I was going to do this via a password reset (In the email it states "The password for account so-and-so has been reset!") This way I could then make the password something I could write down, as well as relearn what my account had been at the time.
However when I tried the password reset, it stated the account had been blocked due to a TOS violation.

I sent in a support ticket about it.
They responded and asked a lot of questions involving the account, to make sure I am the correct owner, before they're willing to hand it back to me.
In the support ticket, I also asked if the character in mention, was deleted.

Hopefully I hear from them soon again~

Edit - Decided to look through this accounts entire purchase history the last 3 years.
Nothing came up around the time when I first played, so the account i'm trying to get back is the one the character are on.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 17, 2013 1:49 am
Okies then~ when it comes to account recovering, you don't need to answer every single question to have your account recovered, you'll just have to answer enough for them to confirm it's your account. As for the ticket, it should have changed status to "open," which means the issue isn't resolved yet, and Aeria will look into it.

RT's are usually replied within 24-48 hours, but recovering cases can take a bit longer, as they have to look into the logs of the account. Good luck!

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedJan 17, 2013 12:11 pm
DWO also had an account lock thing a while ago (separate from Aeria's thing).

Also the dying game isn't worth all this trouble to play.

This is why I don't play DWO

deatheater59

GameSage: Wolf Team
deatheater59
PostedJan 17, 2013 2:47 pm
If you weren't online for around 6 months AGE may delete/ban your account for inactivity so that may be the reason.