Author Message

.Ming

Rank 3
.Ming
Joined
09 Nov 2010
Posts
1086
Location
gothenburg Sweden
PostedJan 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Canta Topless Event Video

Advertisement

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
Joined
09 Nov 2009
Posts
1108
Location
Melville SK, canta land :) Canada
PostedJan 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Canta Topless Event Video

.Ming wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWgeCcBb9sw

Enjoy  


wow...stupid work looks like i missed alot of fun Very Happy

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
Joined
21 Mar 2010
Posts
2775
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 16, 2013 4:44 am
Very good video bro loved the bit at the end of u owning Very Happy quite impressive!! u making me think is 1h and shield the right way to go Very Happy lol how much u pwned with helly's

_TheLightBearer

Rank 5
_TheLightBearer
Joined
13 Jul 2009
Posts
5093
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 16, 2013 6:34 am
Yay ming you made one haha Razz i stil need to upload mine xD

Resigned! Thanks everyone <3

_TheLightBearer

Rank 5
_TheLightBearer
Joined
13 Jul 2009
Posts
5093
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 16, 2013 6:36 am
WOW omg lol xD u so pr0

Resigned! Thanks everyone <3

.Ming

Rank 3
.Ming
Joined
09 Nov 2010
Posts
1086
Location
gothenburg Sweden
PostedJan 16, 2013 8:01 am   Last edited by .Ming on Jan 16, 2013 8:04 am. Edited 1 time in total
_TheLightBearer wrote:
WOW omg lol xD u so pr0  


Sunny Ask GM summon my lv 80 warroir to event next time, so i can do better View , was killed many times of lights, while im making video.

Yaguchisan

Rank 3
Yaguchisan
Joined
19 Nov 2009
Posts
1519
Location
Far far north in Norway
PostedJan 16, 2013 8:02 am
WHAT?! You made video without me? Without me, it's worthless Mad

jk jk ^_^ nice video!

"Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure."

.Ming

Rank 3
.Ming
Joined
09 Nov 2010
Posts
1086
Location
gothenburg Sweden
PostedJan 16, 2013 8:03 am
Yaguchisan wrote:
WHAT?! You made video without me? Without me, it's worthless Mad

jk jk ^_^ nice video!  



Next time, come event and stay close to me Very Happy

.Ming

Rank 3
.Ming
Joined
09 Nov 2010
Posts
1086
Location
gothenburg Sweden
PostedJan 16, 2013 8:03 am
FWT.Assassin wrote:
Very good video bro loved the bit at the end of u owning Very Happy quite impressive!! u making me think is 1h and shield the right way to go Very Happy lol how much u pwned with helly's  


Thx bro !

Yaguchisan

Rank 3
Yaguchisan
Joined
19 Nov 2009
Posts
1519
Location
Far far north in Norway
PostedJan 16, 2013 8:12 am
.Ming wrote:
Yaguchisan wrote:
WHAT?! You made video without me? Without me, it's worthless Mad

jk jk ^_^ nice video!  



Next time, come event and stay close to me Very Happy  


Noted Wink

"Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure."
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: