TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Re: Community Update (1/15)

What's up with Scarlet Blade right now?
Raptor091288 wrote:
Please tell me there will be an option to choose between the original and 'localized' ones. I have NEVER played a Korean (Or any Asian) MMORPG where I have preferred the English voices, or even liked them as much as the originals. I have not looked at any gameplay videos so I have no idea how they sound in Korea right now, in the hopes that just maybe, if there's no option to choose between the two, I might actually like the English voiceovers enough to keep them. Or at the very least not hate them so much that I feel like stabbing myself in the ear with a fork.  

The voice overs being done for SB are done by the same team that did the LO voice overs, and I feel they did a really awesome job on them.

Honestly, I've heard my fair share of asian voice overs and I'm not a huge fan of the current KO ones. I'm actually looking forward to the English ones. xD

Advertisement

Raptor091288

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 7:46 pm

TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Raptor091288 wrote:
Please tell me there will be an option to choose between the original and 'localized' ones. I have NEVER played a Korean (Or any Asian) MMORPG where I have preferred the English voices, or even liked them as much as the originals. I have not looked at any gameplay videos so I have no idea how they sound in Korea right now, in the hopes that just maybe, if there's no option to choose between the two, I might actually like the English voiceovers enough to keep them. Or at the very least not hate them so much that I feel like stabbing myself in the ear with a fork.  

The voice overs being done for SB are done by the same team that did the LO voice overs, and I feel they did a really awesome job on them.

Honestly, I've heard my fair share of asian voice overs and I'm not a huge fan of the current KO ones. I'm actually looking forward to the English ones. xD  

I recall playing the beta for LO, but I do not remember the voiceovers. So, time will tell I guess. I'd still like the ability to switch between the English and Korean voices anyways, even if by some miracle it does turn out I like the English ones better. I've intentionally avoided hearing the original voices so I don't have any expectations coming into the game, done that with far too many games in the past and wound up hating the 'localized' voices.

jessmarty88

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 10:35 pm

scarlet blade

will scarlet blade be also a game to playstation 3 and xbox or is it only a game for pc because from the looks 0f it.... it would be a grate game

Rednal29

Rank 0
Rednal29
PostedJan 18, 2013 10:44 pm
...I think that Scarlet Blade will be a great game for adults to play, yes, since younger people might not have the tastes to fully appreciate what the game has to offer without being totally distracted. As for being on PS3 and Xbox? No.

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedJan 19, 2013 3:00 am

Re: scarlet blade

jessmarty88 wrote:
will scarlet blade be also a game to playstation 3 and xbox or is it only a game for pc because from the looks 0f it.... it would be a grate game  
it would never happen

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedJan 19, 2013 4:04 am

TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Raptor091288 wrote:

Yeah the LO voices are really good tbf Smile

I hope they have an emphasis on British voices for an almost 'Bayonetta' like feeling ...especially because the player characters are a bit on the ...underdressed side.

roymar_ewan

Rank 0
roymar_ewan
Bukandala, Cavite, Philippines Philippines
PostedJan 19, 2013 6:32 am
pls dont dub the korean voices XD

persocom100

Rank 0
persocom100
PostedJan 19, 2013 3:44 pm
Anime mix with Mechs. I loved when rizing force online came out. this looks 10 times better more anime feel and wow the mechs! I feel like a kid in a candy store! I can just tell this game is gonna be awsome. I been playing back the video everyday waiting in anticipation. Love how the speed of events are going, keep up the great works guys cheers

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedJan 19, 2013 4:00 pm
persocom100 wrote:
Anime mix with Mechs. I loved when rizing force online came out. this looks 10 times better more anime feel and wow the mechs! I feel like a kid in a candy store! I can just tell this game is gonna be awsome. I been playing back the video everyday waiting in anticipation. Love how the speed of events are going, keep up the great works guys cheers  

anime+mechs reminds me of code geass xD

Retired

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 19, 2013 4:10 pm
Gundams, duh c: