Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedJan 18, 2013 7:36 am
ToBeFeared wrote:
I'm not sure about this. I've seen a few posts where new Underwear was introduced. This might be the alternative for the nudity.  
thats lame
Advertisement

Naduron1

Rank 2
PostedJan 18, 2013 7:38 am
scarfaceguns wrote:
Im just very curious about this... in the korean version there is a lot of nudity where ur character becomes nude, will this be removed when its finally released here?  

They will remove the nudity on the Sentinel and censore it and many other young NPC.

By; secxkitten

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 18, 2013 7:39 am
ToBeFeared wrote:
Ievikokonoe wrote:
scarfaceguns wrote:
Im just very curious about this... in the korean version there is a lot of nudity where ur character becomes nude, will this be removed when its finally released here?  
Nope that's why its a mature rated game  

I'm not sure about this. I've seen a few posts where new Underwear was introduced. This might be the alternative for the nudity.  

Underwear works like secondary equipment providing bonus stats and such. Generally they come out with new underwear every couple weeks (just like costumes).

In-game you have the ability to equip underwear, costumes, and your basic equipment (armor and such). You also have the ability to purchase a "Seal Breaker" to hide your underwear. Thus, nudity for all.

Sentinel class is the only one getting slight censorship.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedJan 18, 2013 8:19 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
ToBeFeared wrote:
Ievikokonoe wrote:
scarfaceguns wrote:
Nope that's why its a mature rated game  

Underwear works like secondary equipment providing bonus stats and such. Generally they come out with new underwear every couple weeks (just like costumes).

In-game you have the ability to equip underwear, costumes, and your basic equipment (armor and such). You also have the ability to purchase a "Seal Breaker" to hide your underwear. Thus, nudity for all.

Sentinel class is the only one getting slight censorship.  

I guess we'll have to wait and see the end result. Keep in mind US is not Koreo therefore different standards.

Love what you do and do what you love.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 18, 2013 8:22 am
ToBeFeared wrote:
I guess we'll have to wait and see the end result. Keep in mind US is not Koreo therefore different standards.  

It's only the Sentinel, no worries. It's been stated multiple times.

tactics wrote:
Blackwinganya wrote:
yup thx Razz onto my next question was there a big difference in graphics change when translated too english?  

There will not be any difference in graphics overall. If you're referring to mature content, we are doing our best to preserve as much of the original developer's intent as possible with regard to content and art style.

With that said, currently, we plan to make some small adjustments to the Sentinel class/NPCs. All other classes and NPCs are planned to remain unchanged.  

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedJan 18, 2013 8:34 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
ToBeFeared wrote:

It's only the Sentinel, no worries. It's been stated multiple times.

tactics wrote:
Blackwinganya wrote:
yup thx Razz onto my next question was there a big difference in graphics change when translated too english?  

There will not be any difference in graphics overall. If you're referring to mature content, we are doing our best to preserve as much of the original developer's intent as possible with regard to content and art style.

With that said, currently, we plan to make some small adjustments to the Sentinel class/NPCs. All other classes and NPCs are planned to remain unchanged.  

If he means yes there will be nudity, then they have to put some extra effort to ensure thata not just anyone can access the game. Games after all are games and are very appealing to all ages. No doubt do to its entertaining, PvP, and overall popularity, many underaged young individuals would want to play this game.

Love what you do and do what you love.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 18, 2013 8:37 am
ToBeFeared wrote:
If he means yes there will be nudity, then they have to put some extra effort to ensure thata not just anyone can access the game. Games after all are games and are very appealing to all ages. No doubt do to its entertaining, PvP, and overall popularity, many underaged young individuals would want to play this game.  

Yes, that is what he means. I'm sure it will work just like Aeria's other Mature game (Shaiya) and require you to confirm you're at least 18+ upon installing the game. If people choose to lie, that is not Aeria's concern.

Rednal29

Rank 0
Rednal29
PostedJan 18, 2013 8:40 am
Well, I'm a legal adult, so it's not something I have to worry about. ^^ I do hope that most of the players will try to act at least reasonably responsible, but... that might be asking a bit much. XD

jinklez92

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 9:34 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
I'm sure it will work just like Aeria's other Mature game (Shaiya) and require you to confirm you're at least 18+ upon installing the game. If people choose to lie, that is not Aeria's concern.  

The alternative is that it requires Credit Card information to be able to play even if you're not being charged. Adds an extra barrier to ensure that only people 18+ play (even though it can be easily avoided, only the truly desperate will actually do so Razz).

Wiesior

Rank 1
PostedJan 18, 2013 9:43 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
All other classes and NPCs are planned to remain unchanged.  
[/quote]

And what about available all of costumes? It may end as no change basic things, but simply make not available revealing/nude costumes from KR version.