peacemaker22

Rank 0
peacemaker22
PostedJan 15, 2013 7:17 pm
Nice to know that things gettin forward and fast, thnx for the update. Very Happy

Advertisement

caito117

Rank 0
caito117
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:10 pm
Thank You, great update....Even more excited for the game!!!!! Cant wait!!!

E_lione

Rank 0
E_lione
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:20 pm
ohmaigush Thanks for the great update. Getting excited >.<

MisleadPaws

Rank 0
MisleadPaws
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:56 pm
I love reading these updates! They get me excited and also happy that there's progress. It also somehow makes me feel closer to Tactics and the other aeria staff. Very Happy

morterlust

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:15 am
Tactics, thank you so much for the great update! I keep Scarlet Blade forums page open all the time and refresh it dozens of times each day, and any news is something I savor while reading.

If possible, I'd like to send a shout out to the Korean LivePlex team. When I was younger and studied TaeKwonDo we had a lot of Korean visitors who came and trained with us. Their ages ranged from kids to elderly 4th degree black belt grandmasters (they pronounced it "quan-jam-nim"). They were called Hodori Team and they were Korean TaeKwonDo demonstration team. I kid you not, these kids are as closest I've seen to Chuck Norris but they can fly too. They literally had the strength to jump over one another and clear 4 feet of air.

Anyway, I learned a bit about the Korean culture and what a great experience it was, so I know just how exciting it must be for A.G.E. to receive such amazing visitors. Tactics, could you please do me a huge favor and forward the following to the LivePlex team?

LivePlex Team, thank you very much for such a wonderful game! I have been a gamer for over 15 years and the moment I saw Queen's Blade I was hooked on it. There was a teaser site that I used to visit daily, but the day I first saw it I will never forget. It was incredible! My mouth was open for so long it hurt closing it after the initial awe. I loved the flash movie, I loved the graphics --oh did I ever! I loved the song, which to this day is stuck in my head. The gallery, the descriptions, even though I could not understand anything, it was all just surreal.

It would be nearly a year before I would be fortunate enough to find means of playing this game. I sincerely apologize for being in possession of a Queen's Blade account since I know it is strictly only for Koreans, but rest assured that the player I got it from is my really good friend now. We even hold similar jobs in real life. Smile I feel guilty, yet there was no other way I could of ever got my hands on such an account were it not for my Korean buddy, but I wanted to play that game that much.

When I started playing Queen's Blade, I fell in love with it immediately! No game in history has compelled me such as Queen's Blade did. Ironically I hated point-and-click games with passion. I simply could not stand them and would not tolerate them. Queen's Blade however taught me to accept the nature of such games and clicking soon became a second nature to me. The game is sooooooo much fun! I love everything about it and have tried all characters.

I like this game so much that while playing it, I would have 2 extra browser windows open. One was a Korean Virtual Keyboard. The other was Google's Korean to English translator, and I would sit there half an hour to an hour at a time typing in text symbol by symbol using the click virtual keyboard, then pasting it into the Google translator, just so I could understand something. I've translated over half of the talent trees and good portion of the menu. If I was stuck at a quest I translated that too! And you know what? I enjoyed even that because when I finally understood what something meant, it brought me great joy. Smile

At one point I started learning the Korean alphabet but then I heard about A.G.E. importing this game and my eyes just lit up! Finally, we too will get to enjoy this amazing game! I truly can't wait for it and look forward to it with at most enthusiasm. LivePlex, I thank you guys for everything. Did you guys bring the Chinese supermodel to California too? Very Happy By the way, I love your current website that launches Queen's Blade. It's hot, it's sexy, the CG art is dazzling, the posters available through the sub-menus are gorgeous, you guys rock! What a great game! Thank you again everyone and please enjoy your stay =)

mikfail

Rank 0
mikfail
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:34 am
Thanks for the update! awesome to see things are moving along well.

Greetings to the liveplex team! Thanks for coming over and showing them how its done Smile I hope you all have fun in Cali.

miagatameskulo

Rank 1
miagatameskulo
PostedJan 16, 2013 2:05 am
AWSOME!!!! i cant wait Smile

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedJan 16, 2013 2:42 am
Wow morterlust! Thanks for your write-up-- I think the Liveplex team will like reading that Smile

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

UnluckyOrpheus

Rank 3
UnluckyOrpheus
PostedJan 16, 2013 7:02 am
I am loving these updates. Ahead of schedule is always okay to me!

<center><center>

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedJan 16, 2013 7:09 am
Thanks for the update. Cannot wait to try out this game on the NA servers. <3