Author Message

daspop

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jan 2013
Posts
1
Location
Belgium
PostedJan 23, 2013 1:58 pm   Last edited by daspop on Jan 23, 2013 2:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total

applying

Name : Brammus
Ingame name : Daspop
Primary Gun : Ak74
Skype: Spekke V2
Rank: captain and rising
Age : 19
Kdr : 1.243
Active hours daily : 2-4 ( can be longer for clan Wink. )
Reigon : Europe
Advertisement

intspass

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jan 2013
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedJan 23, 2013 2:24 pm
Name : Ints (?)
Ingame name : e[Q]uiN0x
Primary Gun : m4a1
Skype: indro.kottise
Rank: green major (main)
Age : 15
Kdr : 1.2
Active hours daily : 4/5
Reigon : Europe

Jbakkali

Rank 0
Jbakkali
Joined
29 Dec 2012
Posts
136
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedJan 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Re: applying

daspop wrote:
Name : Brammus
Ingame name : Daspop
Primary Gun : Ak74
Skype: Spekke V2
Rank: captain and rising
Age : 19
Kdr : 1.243
Active hours daily : 2-4 ( can be longer for clan Wink. )
Reigon : Europe  

Accepted
intspass wrote:
Name : Ints (?)
Ingame name : e[Q]uiN0x
Primary Gun : m4a1
Skype: indro.kottise
Rank: green major (main)
Age : 15
Kdr : 1.2
Active hours daily : 4/5
Reigon : Europe  

Accepted

Proud Soldier Front Warrior

_Rizzy

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jan 2013
Posts
2
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Name : Jay Ingame name : {Rizzy} Age :14 Kdr : about 1.000 Active hours daily : 3
Name : Jay
Ingame name : {Rizzy}
Age :14
Kdr : about 1.000
Active hours daily : 3

Jbakkali

Rank 0
Jbakkali
Joined
29 Dec 2012
Posts
136
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedJan 23, 2013 2:46 pm

Name : Jay Ingame name : {Rizzy} Age :14 Kdr : about 1.000 Active hours daily : 3
_Rizzy wrote:
Name : Jay
Ingame name : {Rizzy}
Age :14
Kdr : about 1.000
Active hours daily : 3  

Accepted

Proud Soldier Front Warrior

dudewhatsup

Rank 0
dudewhatsup
Joined
27 Sep 2012
Posts
30
Location
Rotterdam Netherlands
PostedJan 24, 2013 5:08 pm

__

Name :Jessy
Ingame name :Jesho
Primary Gun : ePSG, gPSG, bdPSG, pPSG, dPSG, rtPSG, gM4, rtM4, pM4, fM4, eAK, rAK,gAK
Skype: JeshoSF
Rank: fakerank stacked
Age : 17
Kdr : 1.332
Active hours daily : 4+
Reigon : (US/EU/Other) EU
xfire:Jesho/dudewhatsup

Jbakkali

Rank 0
Jbakkali
Joined
29 Dec 2012
Posts
136
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedJan 25, 2013 10:04 am

Re: __

dudewhatsup wrote:
Name :Jessy
Ingame name :Jesho
Primary Gun : ePSG, gPSG, bdPSG, pPSG, dPSG, rtPSG, gM4, rtM4, pM4, fM4, eAK, rAK,gAK
Skype: JeshoSF
Rank: fakerank stacked
Age : 17
Kdr : 1.332
Active hours daily : 4+
Reigon : (US/EU/Other) EU
xfire:Jesho/dudewhatsup  

Accepted

Proud Soldier Front Warrior

lp_sk8er_099

Rank 0
Joined
29 Sep 2012
Posts
20
Location
Jordan
PostedJan 27, 2013 4:20 am
you have accepted so many poeple , how are you going to choose 6 to join the real clan

Jbakkali

Rank 0
Jbakkali
Joined
29 Dec 2012
Posts
136
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedJan 27, 2013 4:26 am
lp_sk8er_099 wrote:
you have accepted so many poeple , how are you going to choose 6 to join the real clan  

If they are on clan list they are in clan If i accept people doesn't mean they are in clan They have to add my skype and be active to be on members list .
The people on the members list are in the Clan
8 Members , and a clan can be more than 6 members its only that you need 5 for scrimming.

Proud Soldier Front Warrior

freethrowmike

Rank 0
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedJan 28, 2013 2:03 pm
not sure if serious.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: