- Do you think there will be enough spots to harvest raw materials for all players? (Maybe additional channels can solve this.)
- What about the player's shops, do you think will be most common raw materials than finished products?
- Crossed my mind the idea of certain creations needing several finished products. Several finished products of several different classes. Do you think that's a possibility? And it would be good?
- Also seen that all players will have direct participation in the economy of the game (I guess), you all think to see or even create guilds specialized in marketing?
- And to finish... Probably there will be cash shop items that can not be traded with other players. What do you think of this?
1. At the moment, RO2 has enough nodes to support its huge player base, and LO has similar amounts of node placement, so I'd guess it'd be fine, especially with multiple channels
2. I think finished products.. the exp from gathering makes it so that it just isn't worth buying off players, but who knows
3. It is infact already implemented in the game. To craft blue's, set gear, etc etc, you need a green crafted item, so it requires multiple crafting and also requires rare skill books you need to find.
4. I would love to see trade guilds, in fact there used to be some made here.. part of my guild is sectioned off for that, but I'd love to see guilds for just that, would make it pretty interesting :3
5. Hmm, well I don't know. Cash shop items on Aeria tend to be tradeable, like in Eden Eternal.. so I doubt they'd do that... and LO's direct competitor (RO2) also allows for CS item trading and has a very balanced (but over priced because of the publisher) cash shop.. We'd just have to wait and see, but my bet is that it'd be tradeable and pretty okay in terms of balance.