beccaann521

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 11:10 am

Question for {GM's} about Sprite Island

Hi GM's i was thinking about working on my sprite island but after i was talking to a few high ranked people in the islands i was wondering if you could answer a few questions.
Why isnt a crown or crystal rose emblems given out to the top ranked people like other top ranked items ? Seems you have to spend AP or a lot of gold and a lot of time to be high ranked so why no rewards ?? Or is the island basically for really bored people that have nothing better to do ?

Thanks for your time.
Advertisement

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedJan 15, 2013 12:16 pm
I don't think crystal rose emblems OR crowns should be handed out as island rewards. Just, doesn't fit. And in my honest opinion islands don't take "a lot of gold and AP to be high ranked." It just takes time, a lot of it. My island was rank one~twoish in all of the categories when they first came out and I literally had 80g and zero AP the entire time of getting it there before I got really bored of it.

I /do/ think there should be some reward however. Island skins or w/e perhaps.

beccaann521

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 12:41 pm
Thanks for your opinion but the question was made to be answered by a GM --- please refrain from posting here since you are not a GM ... thanks

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:19 pm
If you wanted your post to be answered by a GM only, you should have sent in an RT And stated that you were suggesting rewards for the top ranks in Sprite Island. Posting here just allows anyone to post their thoughts or opinions.

beccaann521

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:25 pm
RT's arent for questions such as this .. only problems and offenses ... so that is why i posted here ... and yes anyone can post here ,,, but that wont mean anything to me

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:34 pm
beccaann521 wrote:
RT's arent for questions such as this .. only problems and offenses ... so that is why i posted here ... and yes anyone can post here ,,, but that wont mean anything to me  

RT's are for questions, reporting and suggestions. I'm sure the GM's would be thrilled to hear a new suggestion about anything. The only thing I can suggest you doing is giving it a shot.

Or you can try posting a suggestion here at the Game Play/Content Suggestion Forums

GMMokona

GameMaster: USA
GMMokona
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:42 pm
The sprite island feature has not been released to us in whole. There's still items and other features for the islands that our version does not have - but the native version does.

All that means is at this current time we do not have any type of prize for those sprite islands that rank, but with the content that comes in the future perhaps also a prize system will be implemented.

Until that time, there's not much that can be done.

Locking thread as the question has been answered.