xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:32 pm
SilverSeraph wrote:
At this point, the only thing I want to see in Lime is my character with me controlling it.

Long wait is exceedingly long.  

This. So much. After waiting this long, my expectations for the game are rather high. I'll be very disappointed if Lime doesn't go out of its way to make itself stand out from other MMOs I've played in the past.
Advertisement

DrummerDude34

Rank 0
DrummerDude34
PostedMar 02, 2013 8:45 am

Epic Quests / Powerful Crafted Items

I would like to have some "epic quests". My definition of that would be: A series of quests and tasks to obtain powerful items/weapons/armors/etc. They should be difficult ofcourse and take hours to complete. Also make to where you have to get drops from rare monsters/bosses.

Or if that doesn't suit the game then possibly have a powerful weapon or armor set to make with your life classes that needs drops from certain mobs as well as the normal collected items. Can't forget about the chefs though so possibly have them be able to make a re-usable food or drink that can give really good stat boosts such as hp/mp/atk/matk. You get the picture.

Sorry, I'm just a sucker for great gear that you actually work for instead of farming gold a few days to buy it or farming items to make it. That's just too easy. Give me a challenge and a really good reward and I'll spend days or weeks (if needed) to get said reward.

I'm not asking for a super hard game that takes days to accomplish anything though. Would just like a few things in game that we can do in order to feel accomplished instead of simply completing every quest in a zone or making everything for your certain life skill in a level range.

Anyway, I'll stop babbling. Hope you guys agree and we can possibly get some great questing experience from this game. Have fun guys. -Goldolek-

LunarPrince12

Rank 1
LunarPrince12
PostedMar 02, 2013 9:46 am
I'm looking forward to the gameplay in General. Mostly the crafting system. I really hope its a lot like DoMo's was.

violeet

Rank 0
violeet
PostedMar 04, 2013 5:53 am
Really looking forward to the couple system.. xD

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedMar 04, 2013 6:04 am
violeet wrote:

Couple system is always fun Very Happy

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:09 am
abringley1083 wrote:
violeet wrote:

Couple system is always fun Very Happy  

I know right? I love the marriage system!

I'm actually awaiting the housing system *q*

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:14 am
Yulino, it's marriage???? Ahhhh! Marriage=commitment O.o but the housing does seem exciting!

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!

yulino

yulino
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:21 am
abringley1083 wrote:
Yulino, it's marriage???? Ahhhh! Marriage=commitment O.o but the housing does seem exciting!  

Yeah! I made a guide on the Marriage system long ago! Though, it must be quite outdated since then ;_;

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:27 am
Can you link to that?

yulino

yulino
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:34 am
abringley1083 wrote:
Can you link to that?  

Here you go!