Author Message

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
Joined
18 Feb 2010
Posts
193
Location
Hobart Australia
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:38 am

so what is eveyone most fav thing you want to see in LO?

so what is eveyone most things that you cant wait to see in LO ? for me

- Housing when the system comes in ha

- New life classes :3 as i heard haha


- The new Armor for the battle classes they look epic : 3

- Building house with my guild when inplant the House system ^_^

- And i cant wait to see what costumes theyl have owo <3 ( i have a thing for costumes ) xD

Thank you for reading <3 love ebby ^^
Advertisement

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
Joined
22 Apr 2011
Posts
544
Location
Germany
PostedJan 15, 2013 3:03 am
All the social features.

Houses and "stores" for life classes....pretty awesome.
Expansion of life classes...epic.

Seriously, you could allready feel that the game is heavily based on community stuff...love this...absolutely love this.

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
Joined
18 Feb 2010
Posts
193
Location
Hobart Australia
PostedJan 15, 2013 3:53 am
RockmanZXZ wrote:
All the social features.

Houses and "stores" for life classes....pretty awesome.
Expansion of life classes...epic.

Seriously, you could allready feel that the game is heavily based on community stuff...love this...absolutely love this.  
ikr i totally agree its so awesome that its done up now too to be honest it way better then the old version of LO because they made easier for new players to follow along and the story is great too it kinda confuses me abit i know that you have to find the lime or somthing owo

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
Joined
03 Aug 2011
Posts
3001
Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedJan 15, 2013 6:02 am
RockmanZXZ wrote:

Houses and "stores" for life classes....pretty awesome.
 


that

gabotheplaya

Rank 0
Joined
01 Jan 2013
Posts
6
Location
Philippines
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:03 am
Taken from my old post:

1. Classes:
1.1 classes that deal different roles like ranged DPS and a class that uses resources like money (the dollmaster?)
1.2 hybrid classes, ie. splashing to a different class
1.3 racial bonuses/traits/skills
1.4 branching class upgrades (swordsman chooses to be a knight or crusader)

2. Combat:
2.1 collision-based, optimal AoE, optimal range... all of which are still possible in a point-and-click game.
2.2 elements, fire > earth > wind > water > fire, holy > dark/undead, ghost > neutral, etc.
2.3 Status ailments and corresponding status resistances/immunity/counters
2.4 Attack speed, lucky dodge, cast speed, block rate, condition resistance, and other such secondary combat values.
2.5 weapon classes that differ the performance, like fast dagger vs strong axe vs stunning hammer
2.6 move speed modification as a basic mechanic (as in not available to everyone and is accessible for balance issues like meelee units having an ability to close the gap to ranged fighters)
2.7 monster elemental attunement with corresponding skills (not the "attacks with X element" type, more like uses a real skill that may or may not be available to the players on top of basic attacks)

3. Items
3.1 Cards with varied effects reaching further than stats. could be abilities, elemental effects, status boon/bane, increasing secondary combat values, could be ANYTHING as long as its not str+1 iterations.
3.2 Set combos of items and cards.

Also, very interested in seeing a randomized loot stat stable which was somewhat confirmed to be included.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
Joined
26 May 2008
Posts
2153
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:04 am
Everything its this game falls under 2 lists for me

1) What i cant wait to see: this list is very long

2) What i dont want to see: ... Umm... i havent thought of anything for this list yet

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:14 am
Swimming. Houses. =-=

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:10 pm
gabotheplaya wrote:
Taken from my old post:

1. Classes:
1.1 classes that deal different roles like ranged DPS and a class that uses resources like money (the dollmaster?)
1.2 hybrid classes, ie. splashing to a different class
1.3 racial bonuses/traits/skills
1.4 branching class upgrades (swordsman chooses to be a knight or crusader)

2. Combat:
2.1 collision-based, optimal AoE, optimal range... all of which are still possible in a point-and-click game.
2.2 elements, fire > earth > wind > water > fire, holy > dark/undead, ghost > neutral, etc.
2.3 Status ailments and corresponding status resistances/immunity/counters
2.4 Attack speed, lucky dodge, cast speed, block rate, condition resistance, and other such secondary combat values.
2.5 weapon classes that differ the performance, like fast dagger vs strong axe vs stunning hammer
2.6 move speed modification as a basic mechanic (as in not available to everyone and is accessible for balance issues like meelee units having an ability to close the gap to ranged fighters)
2.7 monster elemental attunement with corresponding skills (not the "attacks with X element" type, more like uses a real skill that may or may not be available to the players on top of basic attacks)

3. Items
3.1 Cards with varied effects reaching further than stats. could be abilities, elemental effects, status boon/bane, increasing secondary combat values, could be ANYTHING as long as its not str+1 iterations.
3.2 Set combos of items and cards.

Also, very interested in seeing a randomized loot stat stable which was somewhat confirmed to be included.  


To be honest.. I'm looking forward to everything, doing absolutely everything xD
And rockman got some very nice info for us, so you may like it :3
You can combine/trade/upgrade/enhance cards :3
2.1 Is true and in game :3
2.7 is true :3
1.3, 1.4, 2.6.. everything you said, is in the game now :3

Also if LO goes the extra mile, I'd like underwater cities, so the sea mounts have more purpose \o/

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
Joined
08 Jun 2012
Posts
249
Location
Nature's miracle, Slovenia
PostedJan 15, 2013 3:17 pm   Last edited by Emyst on Jan 16, 2013 3:57 pm. Edited 1 time in total
qawsar wrote:
gabotheplaya wrote:
Taken from my old post:

1. Classes:
1.1 classes that deal different roles like ranged DPS and a class that uses resources like money (the dollmaster?)
1.2 hybrid classes, ie. splashing to a different class
1.3 racial bonuses/traits/skills
1.4 branching class upgrades (swordsman chooses to be a knight or crusader)

2. Combat:
2.1 collision-based, optimal AoE, optimal range... all of which are still possible in a point-and-click game.
2.2 elements, fire > earth > wind > water > fire, holy > dark/undead, ghost > neutral, etc.
2.3 Status ailments and corresponding status resistances/immunity/counters
2.4 Attack speed, lucky dodge, cast speed, block rate, condition resistance, and other such secondary combat values.
2.5 weapon classes that differ the performance, like fast dagger vs strong axe vs stunning hammer
2.6 move speed modification as a basic mechanic (as in not available to everyone and is accessible for balance issues like meelee units having an ability to close the gap to ranged fighters)
2.7 monster elemental attunement with corresponding skills (not the "attacks with X element" type, more like uses a real skill that may or may not be available to the players on top of basic attacks)

3. Items
3.1 Cards with varied effects reaching further than stats. could be abilities, elemental effects, status boon/bane, increasing secondary combat values, could be ANYTHING as long as its not str+1 iterations.
3.2 Set combos of items and cards.

Also, very interested in seeing a randomized loot stat stable which was somewhat confirmed to be included.  


To be honest.. I'm looking forward to everything, doing absolutely everything xD
And rockman got some very nice info for us, so you may like it :3
You can combine/trade/upgrade/enhance cards :3
2.1 Is true and in game :3
2.7 is true :3
1.3, 1.4, 2.6.. everything you said, is in the game now :3

Also if LO goes the extra mile, I'd like underwater cities, so the sea mounts have more purpose \o/  

Oh goodies, anyone thought of ''Atlantis''?

VeneficusIV

Rank 0
VeneficusIV
Joined
06 Jan 2013
Posts
66
Location
Healing You!! United States
PostedJan 15, 2013 3:44 pm
qawsar wrote:

Also if LO goes the extra mile, I'd like underwater cities, so the sea mounts have more purpose \o/  


O.o..... One Piece!

<center></center>
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: