dvdljns

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 10:46 pm

DS and macv? or even MEC

I think echo cave and acv or the next 2 morphed dungs for me. What should the defence look like on a ds. I got a little over 4k now but what do I need.
Advertisement

Shikarasu

Rank 0
Shikarasu
PostedJan 14, 2013 10:55 pm
Evasion.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 15, 2013 3:34 am
Shikarasu wrote:
Evasion.  

^

You're an evade class, you don't want to tank hits, you want to avoid them.

<center></center>

dvdljns

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2013 7:29 am
Shikarasu wrote:
Evasion.  

no i found out in acv evade alone is not the answer. At some point your going to need to fight a boss. That takes a certain armor and wep requirement. Thats what i was told about acv so i built my ds to 225 evade got my yellow leach and orange leach and went in and failed. that went on untill i documented what the battle chat was telling me. bottam line was i was not doing enough dammage to win. I needed something better then the orange leach. so i found a blue sword that did more dammage and plussed it to 7. then i could kill molli in 3 min, toro in 1 min, yanna in 3-4 and baha in 4-5. anyone thinks there doing dungs just on evade change armor swords. That way there there defense and dps is changed.

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedJan 16, 2013 11:02 am
As a DS you want to get as much def, evade, and HP as you can. Evade alone /sometimes/ will save you, but you still need to be able to tank the hits you do end up taking. This goes for PVE and PVP.

Before def though, you're going to want to get your evade and HP up as high as possible. Def is more like the icing on the cake.