oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:43 pm

oCdCookies's 2nd Game Play Video!

Havn't Seen my first one yet? Check it out here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02OCBPTJY5c
Please give it a like Very Happy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well now I have made my second Game Play video, I would of had 4 GF Videos by now but hypercam screwed me over twice so gf 30 minutes of video! Now I'm using full version of fraps which is very helpful! Get ready for videos almost everyday!

Rate/Comment/Subscribe!!

Video Below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0DPcf4a-s4&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy Guys!

Advertisement

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:44 pm
Btw my grammar is horrible Razz

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:50 pm
I really hate to be one of those people but, this legitimately does belong in Grand Fantasia - Video/Music.

Also I would watch your language on your videos, specially if you want to make a good impression as a commentator for games~ Not everyone is tolerant of it.

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:53 pm
Kalashnikovaa wrote:
I really hate to be one of those people but, this legitimately does belong in Grand Fantasia - Video/Music.

Also I would watch your language on your videos, specially if you want to make a good impression as a commentator for games~ Not everyone is tolerant of it.  

Ya i noticed I tried editing ALOT OF my grammar and words but its hard as heck and sounds weird on wmm.

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedJan 15, 2013 3:15 am
Hmm are you planning on documenting the whole leveling experience from 1 -> as far you can go via video?

Sounds exciting! Especially cause it hasn't been done before (not past lvl 15 from what I've seen).

On another note: Kalash is right, usuallly one of two threads going astray is okay, but like this is your third Vid/Music thing in General Discussion man.

Good to see your progress, I think you're still working on getting the balance of 'professionalism/humour/being yourself' in check. Great to see the vids coming tho^^

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 15, 2013 7:32 am
evilishan wrote:
Hmm are you planning on documenting the whole leveling experience from 1 -> as far you can go via video?

Sounds exciting! Especially cause it hasn't been done before (not past lvl 15 from what I've seen).

On another note: Kalash is right, usuallly one of two threads going astray is okay, but like this is your third Vid/Music thing in General Discussion man.

Good to see your progress, I think you're still working on getting the balance of 'professionalism/humour/being yourself' in check. Great to see the vids coming tho^^  

ok well my next video will be in the video and yes I will be documenting my whole progress almost everything but some stuff i might do off camera and talk about it in the video! I will make sure I get me level to 15 and picking my class and also 30.

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:07 am
The good thing about doing it in Videos/Music, is that you can just do it in one thread and keep updating it. That way we can watch the thread and we'll know whenever you have a new video up. ^^

Zetsunai

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Zetsunai
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:50 pm
Had to really blast up my volume on my laptop just to hear rofl
Just like what Kalash has mentioned, the language... Not really a big fan of those people that curse throughout their vid, but just work on it.

Do not make a new thread about your next vid! -Just keep posting in this one to update us, like mentioned above.

Try to sound more lively and I guess a bit more fun when doing these
You kind of sound tired throughout the 2mins for me.

minahope

Rank 3
minahope
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedJan 16, 2013 10:30 pm
"Jump...With swag...Yeeeah" rofl Omg. you said Fudge. ._. That's all I say. lololol. But yeah, like others say, the language is eh as long as you can work on that, all should be fine, you also have funny moments, it's good to have a sense of humor. \o/ You should also probably tell them which server you're from so they don't look on the wrong one o-o since theres both Quill and Ponchee. Keep it up though :3!