lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedJan 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Once Upon A Time, The 4 Stacking Nations United

To kill the evil lord Light.

Quite sadly after a lot of red nades and other nades (since they realized only way to keep me from headshoting them) turned out like this.

Typical day for me , why people always ask why my kdr is so low. Well after weeks of being the only one capable of killing on your side often, yeah your kdr will suffer(anyway I am not that good yet).

Also , sometimes I see Amazing fighting stackers, so not all Ancients stack but sadly most of the clan does Sad

So guys , how was your day of WT?

Advertisement

miran.brikha

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 8:43 pm
You could easily RQed instead.

Wooow!! i just gave the best ADVICE!! but in the end your score wasn't negative, GG.

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedJan 14, 2013 8:45 pm
Why would I leave them alone? To let them get abused more? Nah, I rather put in some deaths in their kd, but doesn't even matter they use power user again. I wouldn't leave them alone. I atleast have some dignity.

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:15 pm

Re: Once Upon A Time, The 4 Stacking Nations United

lightspeed11 wrote:

Quite sadly after a lot of red nades and other nades (since they realized only way to keep me from headshoting them) turned out like this.

Typical day for me , why people always ask why my kdr is so low. Well after weeks of being the only one capable of killing on your side often, yeah your kdr will suffer(anyway I am not that good yet).

Also , sometimes I see Amazing fighting stackers, so not all Ancients stack but sadly most of the clan does Sad

I also fight stackers quite a lot>.>

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

manuel.p

Rank 3
manuel.p
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: Once Upon A Time, The 4 Stacking Nations United

FishyLove93 wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:

I also fight stackers quite a lot>.>  

I wouldn't xD or i would ask some friends to come help me :3

IGN - iTzYourThug

germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz
PostedJan 15, 2013 7:38 pm
Haha, I quite like this. Makes us realize how pathetic those we SHOULD be able to respect are, and keeps us remembering who the good guys are.

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedJan 15, 2013 11:01 pm
I love to join the non stacked team.

Its a good feeling in that motivates me to help those in need lol.

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedJan 15, 2013 11:42 pm
I was always known for fighting stackers, lucky you had a good game I bet....you needed help too, why you didn't call a friend who knows how to rez and kill? I always call for help when i fight stackers....

miran.brikha

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 11:49 pm
Calling a friend? And missing the perfect SS for stack? So they call him"Hero"? I don't think he would.

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:52 am
miran.brikha wrote:
Calling a friend? And missing the perfect SS for stack? So they call him"Hero"? I don't think he would.  

Actually I think he would call a friend if he had the chance.
But most of the times the rooms are full so it's impossible to do so.

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.