zGreekStyLeR
PostedJan 15, 2013 12:29 pm
was an answer to daniel :p

manuel.p

Rank 3
manuel.p
PostedJan 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: Ridiculous(Rank 5) Recruiting

Are we recruiting? XD didnt't know though i hope you guys regist if u have any question u can ask me too since i'm one of the masters as well Razz

tomerelazar wrote:
aalvarupro wrote:
Ridiculous is recruiting!

Clan Master:
- iRockStarZ

Requirements:
- KD 2.20+ or Test
- Able to speak English Or Portuguese
- + Gold Bar
- Active

- All Weekends in our clan we organize events

Join us on Raidcall: iTzMyDreamChannel our 4020183  

u forgot the part of :NO ETSR/AAA and SP You Cant Join !  

I didn't know we etsr or aaa around tomer but ok we just use it against S3NSUAL because they do the same.

Hangover, i hope mercenary enjoy their moment as rank 4 ^_^ we'll do everything to catch u guys!!!

aalvarupro

Rank 0
aalvarupro
PostedJan 15, 2013 3:52 pm

Re: Ridiculous(Rank 5) Recruiting

tomerelazar wrote:
aalvarupro wrote:
Ridiculous is recruiting!

Clan Master:
- iRockStarZ

Requirements:
- KD 2.20+ or Test
- Able to speak English Or Portuguese
- + Gold Bar
- Active

- All Weekends in our clan we organize events

Join us on Raidcall: iTzMyDreamChannel our 4020183  

u forgot the part of :NO ETSR/AAA and SP You Cant Join !  

I was supposed to laugh? O.O

aalvarupro

Rank 0
aalvarupro
PostedJan 15, 2013 3:54 pm
zGreekStyLeR wrote:
Ridiculous is an awesome, skilled clan, willing to play fair every time, and not overarmored. They have great members, friendly, who are really funny to play with. Their sniping ability is nice brilliant, and they keep improving. Good luck with the recruiting fabio, manuel, andre, andre, daniel, alvaro and the rest of you guys Smile I would definitely suggest Ridiculous as a clan to join.  

SpyPro <3

leonwarwt

Rank 0
leonwarwt
PostedJan 15, 2013 4:00 pm
Ridiculous <3 Just the Best clan ever!

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedJan 15, 2013 5:58 pm
bernardofj wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
bernardofj wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
bernardofj wrote:
Thank's Hangover, and we will do whatever we can in legit ways to put your on rank 5 ^^ 20 k points left bro ^^

And yeah tomerelazar, it's true we arent like S3NSUAL, the sprayers clan... in here we play with what we got, basic char's, Fanas, but above all, Sound..... without that we are done ^^

Let me guess spyros??? is that you??

Thank you all for this support and Good luck with your clans as well.  

20k is alot of pts bro Very Happy since wee are active again u gonna have a tough time to beat that Very Happy  

We know but nothing it's impossible bro... we have to believe ^^  

well i believe that we gonna be rank 3 before Very Happy so u can take rank 4 then Very Happy  

Gangsters thout the same way and look were they are now... rank 7 and they arent on rank 8 because PRESTIGE is closed ^^ but like i said i wish the best luck to your clan as the other's  

Yeah but we are not Gangsters Wink , and I and everyone on Mercenary trust hangover Very Happy . Wish you guys luck ^_^

MasterMikeX

Rank 1
MasterMikeX
PostedJan 15, 2013 6:07 pm
Gangsters thout the same way and look were they are now... rank 7 and they arent on rank 8 because PRESTIGE is closed ^^ but like i said i wish the best luck to your clan as the other's[/quote]

Well, 35/50 people are in the clan. Only 8 people are on mostly. The credits all go to both Sweetshot and MrKhalifa. I clan war sometimes, but can't get ace only second. Anyways, we want to vs you one day Wink

bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:33 pm
lightspeed11 wrote:
bernardofj wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
bernardofj wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
bernardofj wrote:
Thank's Hangover, and we will do whatever we can in legit ways to put your on rank 5 ^^ 20 k points left bro ^^

And yeah tomerelazar, it's true we arent like S3NSUAL, the sprayers clan... in here we play with what we got, basic char's, Fanas, but above all, Sound..... without that we are done ^^

Let me guess spyros??? is that you??

Thank you all for this support and Good luck with your clans as well.  

20k is alot of pts bro Very Happy since wee are active again u gonna have a tough time to beat that Very Happy  

We know but nothing it's impossible bro... we have to believe ^^  

well i believe that we gonna be rank 3 before Very Happy so u can take rank 4 then Very Happy  

Gangsters thout the same way and look were they are now... rank 7 and they arent on rank 8 because PRESTIGE is closed ^^ but like i said i wish the best luck to your clan as the other's  

Yeah but we are not Gangsters Wink , and I and everyone on Mercenary trust hangover Very Happy . Wish you guys luck ^_^  

We know that's is going to be dificult to be rank 4... but like always we will do what we can..
Best luck for you guys!! (Mercenary)

bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:35 pm
MasterMikeX wrote:

Well, 35/50 people are in the clan. Only 8 people are on mostly. The credits all go to both Sweetshot and MrKhalifa. I clan war sometimes, but can't get ace only second. Anyways, we want to vs you one day Wink[/quote]

We try to do war's against you also... but your master's doesnt want... so we cant do anything..