zGreekStyLeR

Rank 0
zGreekStyLeR
PostedJan 15, 2013 6:05 am
Ridiculous is an awesome, skilled clan, willing to play fair every time, and not overarmored. They have great members, friendly, who are really funny to play with. Their sniping ability is nice brilliant, and they keep improving. Good luck with the recruiting fabio, manuel, andre, andre, daniel, alvaro and the rest of you guys Smile I would definitely suggest Ridiculous as a clan to join.
Advertisement

bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
PostedJan 15, 2013 9:54 am
MasterMikeX wrote:
Huh? There's a requirement now? I should have never left Ridiculous. I might come back one day. IGN: same as my forum name Very Happy

Btw, congrats on rank 5. I remember a week ago, you were rank 7, and then now your 5 Smile  

All the old members can join bor, you are more than welcome... ^^ it's actualy true but it wasnt a week, like 1 month maybe i realy dont know ^^

bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:01 am
Thank's Hangover, and we will do whatever we can in legit ways to put your on rank 5 ^^ 20 k points left bro ^^

And yeah tomerelazar, it's true we arent like S3NSUAL, the sprayers clan... in here we play with what we got, basic char's, Fanas, but above all, Sound..... without that we are done ^^

Let me guess spyros??? is that you??

Thank you all for this support and Good luck with your clans as well.

zGreekStyLeR

Rank 0
zGreekStyLeR
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:47 am
yeh im Spyros ( Stylah )

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:50 am
bernardofj wrote:
Thank's Hangover, and we will do whatever we can in legit ways to put your on rank 5 ^^ 20 k points left bro ^^

And yeah tomerelazar, it's true we arent like S3NSUAL, the sprayers clan... in here we play with what we got, basic char's, Fanas, but above all, Sound..... without that we are done ^^

20k is alot of pts bro Very Happy since wee are active again u gonna have a tough time to beat that Very Happy

bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:51 am
zGreekStyLeR wrote:
yeh im Spyros ( Stylah )  

Ahahahaha i knew it, ladies and gentlemen... for me on of the best players in Wolfteam..... Stylah...

Thank You spyros Good luck with Comedy

bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:52 am
xTheHangoverx wrote:
bernardofj wrote:

20k is alot of pts bro Very Happy since wee are active again u gonna have a tough time to beat that Very Happy  

We know but nothing it's impossible bro... we have to believe ^^

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:56 am
bernardofj wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
bernardofj wrote:

well i believe that we gonna be rank 3 before Very Happy so u can take rank 4 then Very Happy

bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
PostedJan 15, 2013 11:04 am
xTheHangoverx wrote:
bernardofj wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
bernardofj wrote:

well i believe that we gonna be rank 3 before Very Happy so u can take rank 4 then Very Happy  

Gangsters thout the same way and look were they are now... rank 7 and they arent on rank 8 because PRESTIGE is closed ^^ but like i said i wish the best luck to your clan as the other's

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedJan 15, 2013 11:09 am
same here bro Very Happy im gonna fight to the end Very Happy