GMTenRing

GameMaster: USA
GMTenRing
PostedJan 14, 2013 1:44 pm   Last edited by GMTenRing on Jan 14, 2013 9:16 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Server Maintenance Monday, January 14th, 2013

As of 7:20pm PST the servers have been brought back up.

Tonight we are conducting a server backup.

WATER YOUR PLANTS!!!!!!!!! from 5:00-5:30 PDT we suggest everyone making all plants 100% on water

We will NOT return any dead plants!

If you're looking for ways to stay connected during maintenance, we have two options for you:

Join us on Vent!

Maintenance means DDTank time!

Never Played DDTank? Then give it a try now!

Features
  1. Recently launched, the latest version 3.2!
  2. New DDTank server, Phoenix - get in on the competition early!
  3. Battle one-on-one or in four-player teams, wield off-color weapons from machine guns to plungers!
  4. Full-ceremony in-game marriage and a beautiful outdoor spa that gives you XP just for hanging out with your friends!

DDTank FAQ: CLICK ME!
DDTank Basics Guide: CLICK ME!

Play DDTank NOW! CLICK HERE!

Advertisement

Schitzie

Rank 3
Schitzie
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Lucky

owh yay its a short mait Surprised ty

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:52 pm
I hope you guys finish it fast and why do you always say water your plants is it a joke or what... im kidna slow lol

fuzz197

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
fuzz197
PostedJan 14, 2013 8:07 pm
oCdCookie wrote:
I hope you guys finish it fast and why do you always say water your plants is it a joke or what... im kidna slow lol  

In the guild base there's a special farm for certain seeds (for example First aid Potion ones). Plants in the guild farm run on the real-time clock, so if you don't water your plants before maint, and they're running low on water then there's a chance that they can wither and become worthless, which depending on the plant, can be quite a loss.

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 14, 2013 8:46 pm
fuzz197 wrote:
oCdCookie wrote:

In the guild base there's a special farm for certain seeds (for example First aid Potion ones). Plants in the guild farm run on the real-time clock, so if you don't water your plants before maint, and they're running low on water then there's a chance that they can wither and become worthless, which depending on the plant, can be quite a loss.  

O I had 3 seeds i sold them Sad my guild is only level 2 atm!

XkilledcoreX

Rank 0
XkilledcoreX
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:07 pm
Schitzie wrote:
owh yay its a short mait Surprised ty  

GMTenRing wrote:
We plan on bringing the servers down at 5:30pm PST. Current ETA for completion is 9:30pm PST.  

I dont think you noticed this message at the top of the post XD This is not a 30 minute maint lol It's a 4 hours long backup Razz

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:18 pm
servers up Very Happy

XkilledcoreX

Rank 0
XkilledcoreX
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:21 pm
well.... that was fast XD i feel like the ETA lied to me LOL but... it's cool lol