Author Message

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
Joined
20 Dec 2012
Posts
627
Location
Finland
PostedJan 14, 2013 2:41 pm
DeZey wrote:
FishyLove93 wrote:
s3xyboy1 wrote:


bi3tch please , i went to help the noob ranks team and after few rounds , they all left and i was there with those high ranks alone T.T
untill i called my friend Very Happy  


This isn't a competition=o
No need to be so rude>.>  

he's just an attention wh­ore.
and yes, that rudeness was necessary.  


Why?=o

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.
Advertisement

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
Joined
20 Dec 2012
Posts
627
Location
Finland
PostedJan 14, 2013 4:27 pm
s3xyboy1 wrote:
FishyLove93 wrote:
DeZey wrote:
FishyLove93 wrote:
s3xyboy1 wrote:


bi3tch please , i went to help the noob ranks team and after few rounds , they all left and i was there with those high ranks alone T.T
untill i called my friend Very Happy  


This isn't a competition=o
No need to be so rude>.>  

he's just an attention wh­ore.
and yes, that rudeness was necessary.  


Why?=o  

did i say somthing wrong O.o!  


Just searching attention and being rude>.>

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
Joined
12 Aug 2012
Posts
1157
Location
New York City United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:06 pm
Fishy we played today, you were the full armor pedro and i had the same thing, against 2 ap armors and golddragon? you kept knifing and pistol killing, lol we were winning 8-3 but then we lost 8-9 Very Happy was fun but...

WHY YOU NO TRY HARDER?!?!?!?

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
Joined
24 Jun 2011
Posts
3505
Location
Texas United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 8:33 pm
ImpalementOne wrote:
Fishy we played today, you were the full armor pedro and i had the same thing, against 2 ap armors and golddragon? you kept knifing and pistol killing, lol we were winning 8-3 but then we lost 8-9 Very Happy was fun but...

WHY YOU NO TRY HARDER?!?!?!?  


Maybe fishy is like me, don't try unless truly needed if I am tired. I'm not tired I try always, but since I am tired 98% of the time, I try only if needed.

nagglett

Rank 1
nagglett
Joined
22 Jun 2010
Posts
368
Location
Bay Area United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 10:47 pm
Nobody who ever says their not trying is actually not trying. Not trying is buying a rocket launcher and messing around with it. Not trying is getting a high ammo gun, and holding left click down and laughing when people complain. Not trying is running around with a pistol because you don't give a ____. Not trying is using terrible weapons because they're fun to use.

No, if you're doing what you can to WIN, you're trying.

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
Joined
20 Dec 2012
Posts
627
Location
Finland
PostedJan 15, 2013 6:11 am
ImpalementOne wrote:
Fishy we played today, you were the full armor pedro and i had the same thing, against 2 ap armors and golddragon? you kept knifing and pistol killing, lol we were winning 8-3 but then we lost 8-9 Very Happy was fun but...

WHY YOU NO TRY HARDER?!?!?!?  


Lol, when I'm bored or with friends I tend to go pistol/knife only (Note, if they're no armour I won't knife) or then I'll snipe with them:)

Fun>Winning

-Fishy<3

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
Joined
20 Sep 2012
Posts
679
Location
Quebec, Canada
PostedJan 15, 2013 10:30 am
nagglett wrote:
Nobody who ever says their not trying is actually not trying. Not trying is buying a rocket launcher and messing around with it. Not trying is getting a high ammo gun, and holding left click down and laughing when people complain. Not trying is running around with a pistol because you don't give a ____. Not trying is using terrible weapons because they're fun to use.

No, if you're doing what you can to WIN, you're trying.  

kinda agree with that ^

xNuclear, King of auz, Master of TeamDanger

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedJan 15, 2013 11:22 am
Always help out the noob and weak side of the team.

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
Joined
20 Dec 2012
Posts
627
Location
Finland
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:07 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
Always help out the noob and weak side of the team.  


That's the way you help them learn:)
They can't learn if they don't get a chance to actually play

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz
Joined
19 Mar 2010
Posts
4209
Location
Freiburg Germany
PostedJan 15, 2013 7:36 pm
Oh Salmon... What have you become.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: