jakydaks

Rank 0
jakydaks
PostedFeb 18, 2013 7:22 pm
edulobojeda wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes I have the enough amount of cash in my account the desired AP I was planning on buying, but as I said it just redirects me there and neither I get any AP nor I find any place to see where can I spend the money I have on that account, I´ve read the tutorial mentioned earlier but doesn´t seem to work that way now... Also the new browser doesnt change anything as well, I´m confused :S  

I was facing the same problem , Before you choose to pay with OneBip look up the top left corner for the CURRENCY box and make sure you change it to the currency of the country you reside in, AUD - Still uses the same user interface - USD Seems to be done purely via mobile confirmation , Although this i cant confirm since im not american Razz.
Thats how i fixed mine hope it helps.

Advertisement

edulobojeda

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2013 2:10 am
Well Ireland isn´t in the list and I tried spain as well but not getting it :/ , what can I do ?

jakydaks

Rank 0
jakydaks
PostedFeb 19, 2013 9:23 am
edulobojeda wrote:
Well Ireland isn´t in the list and I tried spain as well but not getting it :/ , what can I do ?  
You should be using ENG-EUR currency for Ireland , then try using Onebip and you should get the normal user interface your used to. Hope it helps Smile .

edulobojeda

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2013 10:20 am
That was what I first tried and I got redirected to my onebip account where I have my money, the required amount of money is there but I dont know where to click or anything once Im there, its really weird

tudy000

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:13 am

hi

me again
it finaly worked but i had to select English EUR instead of my own Country so i could loggin onebip and make the transaction from there...still i dont understand why the double price thing,i mean i ordered AP of value 6.10 eur and they tax me 12.20...if i was rich i wouldn't care,if i had more relations i would **** em in court!!!