evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:01 pm
Whilst some items will/may eventually get a spot in the archive some will not.
Is there a list, etc of the EN-only items?

Advertisement

pureair

Rank 0
pureair
PostedJan 14, 2013 8:29 pm
Can GM make possible that we can put more than 1 same custom in archive? I have 4 agent suits, and want to put all in archive..

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 14, 2013 8:44 pm
pureair wrote:
Can GM make possible that we can put more than 1 same custom in archive? I have 4 agent suits, and want to put all in archive..  
I do believe that would be the developers area. I just don't exactly see how it would work. Plus our devs don't like doing anything more than taking a coffee break when it comes to the English server. People would end up archiving things just to sell later or something. Wouldn't be a BAD, thing, I just don't think the devs are gonna go through with it.

I see where you're coming from, though. I've bought multiple pieces of the same costume because I've liked it so much. Unfortunately, I just don't see this working or happening anytime in the future, or anytime at all.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:32 pm
We've actually been getting kinda "regular" updates on the archive? I mean, granted the past few have been small and patched a lot farther apart then they needed to be, but at least the community didn't wait a year++ in-between them. So that's a bit hopeful, I think.

Also, GSChemmiMusev2.

Shikarasu

Rank 1
Shikarasu
PostedJan 14, 2013 10:54 pm
Add oranges please! Important stuff > costumes. Tyvm.

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedJan 15, 2013 1:18 am
Shikarasu wrote:

I severely doubt that Grand Fantasia is going to implement putting oranges in the archive.
Orange weapons and sets are huge to the economy. As some are very tedious to craft (and can be overall cheaper), their selling rates are high. Allowing them to be in archive would slow the economy. If it were to be installed into this game (3 years after OB) any highbie could make a bunch of orange weapons and equipment and never have to gear another character again. It hurts both Aeria's AP economy (fortification/high energy protein snacks/etc.) and the in-game economy.

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:04 am
mschultz98 wrote:
Shikarasu wrote:

I severely doubt that Grand Fantasia is going to implement putting oranges in the archive.
Orange weapons and sets are huge to the economy. As some are very tedious to craft (and can be overall cheaper), their selling rates are high. Allowing them to be in archive would slow the economy. If it were to be installed into this game (3 years after OB) any highbie could make a bunch of orange weapons and equipment and never have to gear another character again. It hurts both Aeria's AP economy (fortification/high energy protein snacks/etc.) and the in-game economy.  

This is a sad truth, probably why PvP sets will never have a slot of thier own.

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedJan 15, 2013 3:47 am
evilishan wrote:
mschultz98 wrote:
Shikarasu wrote:

This is a sad truth, probably why PvP sets will never have a slot of thier own.  

I personally don't think PvP sets should ever be set in archive, for the reasons listed above. It's an earned gear. Each character should earn it on their own, rather than have the easy way out of archiving it.

miroshisama

Rank 2
miroshisama
PostedJan 15, 2013 6:12 am
would be nice though. i bout 3/5 pieces for 65 SS set, slotted and fortified them and ended up quitting that char. would be nice to archive em to my new char since i never actually used em e.e

GMMokona

GameMaster: USA
GMMokona
PostedJan 15, 2013 11:44 am
These items cannot be added to the archive.

These cannot be added because they have to be earned:

Copper Crown
Silver Crown
Golden Crown
Copper King's Crown
Silver King's Crown
Golden King's Crown
God of War Helmet

These costumes cannot be added because they are GF EN only:

Black Widow Dress
High School Uniform
Bikini Wraparound
Troubadour Windwalker Dress
Deathgod Suit
Red-Cloud Suit (Male/Female)
Little Cutey Suit
Sailor Girl Suit
Fawn Over Flora Skirt
Little Heartbreaker Skirt
Red Devil Skirt
Tropicla Swim Trunks
Shota-Boy Outfit
Agent's Suit
USB Blade
Memory Shield
Fancy Firework Candy
Lollipop Binge

This is not the full list and yes, we're aware the names of these costumes may (or have) changed. PVP and orange gear won't be added and it's not a matter of requesting - no other version has this implemented.

We've already submitted a hefty list of items we'd like to have added to the archive so hopefully we will see an archive update sometime soon.

Closing thread.