Vellond22

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:32 am

Archive Update Please!

^
As the titles says. Would love it if yas would update the archive, I have costumes on alts that Id like to use on other characters, but can't because there information isnt currently in the archive.
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:49 am
We have to keep in mind that because certain costumes are from the U.S Server, they can not be added to the archive simply because apparently we can only archive costumes from every server.

That being said, I DO want an archive update, I'm sure many players do, but I doubt it wil be happening anytime soon.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Vellond22

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:56 am
Hmnh, Well that's silly. They could atleast make it so you can send bound costumes through the mail to characters that are on the same account. But no point in even suggesting something like that, for it will never happen.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:07 pm
There will be an archive update soon but the only thing that I know of that is getting updated/added in the new Legacy Armor's 3 nonetheless, There will eventually be an archive update.

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:33 pm
lollypopfish wrote:
There will be an archive update soon but the only thing that I know of that is getting updated/added in the new Legacy Armor's 3 nonetheless, There will eventually be an archive update.  

First off; Don't go around saying that we are getting something soon. If we ever get anything the GMs will announce it within patch notes or a post saying we are getting such an update.

Second; We just got an archive update. This update took us forever to get. I doubt we will get anything big soon. If we do then it will be announced in patch notes.

Third; As already stated by minuzaki; some costumes are just not archiveable as they are EN version only. This is something we got to live with for now.

As much as I also want an archive update; I would rather see other bugs fixed. At the end of the day the devs just give us the content. We can give them nudges and ideas, but they decide in the end.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:40 pm
masterwinstonx wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:

First off; Don't go around saying that we are getting something soon. If we ever get anything the GMs will announce it within patch notes or a post saying we are getting such an update.

Second; We just got an archive update. This update took us forever to get. I doubt we will get anything big soon. If we do then it will be announced in patch notes.

Third; As already stated by minuzaki; some costumes are just not archiveable as they are EN version only. This is something we got to live with for now.

As much as I also want an archive update; I would rather see other bugs fixed. At the end of the day the devs just give us the content. We can give them nudges and ideas, but they decide in the end.  

Sorry but its what I heard of Chemmii :S Chemmi said that we legacy armor 3 was getting added to the archive

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:42 pm
lollypopfish wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:

Sorry but its what I heard of Chemmii :S Chemmi said that we legacy armor 3 was getting added to the archive  

They most likely assumed such. Without proper word from a GM on up coming patches. don't believe it. GS's do not get info on future patches. We get them as the players get them.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:45 pm   Last edited by lollypopfish on Jan 14, 2013 12:48 pm. Edited 2 times in total
masterwinstonx wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:

They most likely assumed such. Without proper word from a GM on up coming patches. don't believe it. GS's do not get info on future patches. We get them as the players get them.  

Okay, well I'll be looking foward to the archive update when and if it will eventually happen, even if its a while away

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:46 pm
lollypopfish wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:

Okay, well I'll be looking foward to the archive update when it happpens  

IF one even happens. That is up to our developers.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:47 pm
masterwinstonx wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:

Okay, well I'll be looking foward to the archive update when it happpens  

IF one even happens. That is up to our developers.  

Your a fast replier lol, Just went to edit my previous message to when and if it happens :3