Author Message

xJellyx91

Rank 0
xJellyx91
Joined
24 Jan 2011
Posts
17
Location
United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 1:03 am

Signatures for Humans [Open for Requests]

New.Open.Awesome.
So I am opening up a signature shop thing ;o

My current signature is an example of my work. It's rather simple and sometimes I add on a bit of animation. But that depends on how much time I have and if I feel like adding it.

Anyway, if you would like me to make you a signature, fill out the following form.

✤ Image:
✤ Colors:
✤ IGN:
✤ Server:
✤ Quote:
✤ Other:

I will try to finish siggys within 24 hours of request.
I will try my best to make a signature up to your par. But I am not an expert.
Advertisement

ichizen_shou97

Rank 0
ichizen_shou97
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
26
Location
Singapore
PostedJan 14, 2013 1:46 am

Siggy :D

✤ Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzwEsC_YGbcMdLQILMIkCCFLT7o91f60FLkKKuKYWhhCh4gaW5
✤ Colors: Blue and Black
✤ IGN: Exion
✤ Server: Ponchee
✤ Quote: Crying Tears Of Blood
✤ Other: -

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
Joined
02 Apr 2012
Posts
843
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:21 pm

Siggy pls~

Hi hi and welcome to the fan art section ^o^/ I hope you have a nice time making siggys. And here's my order :3

Image:http://www.animefury.net/apps/photos/photo?photoID=112740428
Colors: I don't mind, just put whatever you think it's the best ^__^
IGN: GSLyn
Server: Quill
Quote: I love mah pillow~
Other: Nope

You can take as long as you want to make it, just make sure you don't stress yourself too much when trying to make a siggy. Best of luck to you and your siggy shop!

iScootaloo

Rank 0
iScootaloo
Joined
12 Jan 2013
Posts
11
Location
Pony Ville United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 5:01 pm
✤ Image: Click
✤ Colors: Whatever matches. c:
✤ IGN: iScootaloo
✤ Server: Ponchee
✤ Quote: "Coming up with words is like... really hard."
✤ Other: 700x150 please! Thank you! c:

xJellyx91

Rank 0
xJellyx91
Joined
24 Jan 2011
Posts
17
Location
United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 6:53 pm   Last edited by xJellyx91 on Jan 14, 2013 9:10 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Re: Siggy :D

ichizen_shou97 wrote:
✤ Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzwEsC_YGbcMdLQILMIkCCFLT7o91f60FLkKKuKYWhhCh4gaW5
✤ Colors: Blue and Black
✤ IGN: Exion
✤ Server: Ponchee
✤ Quote: Crying Tears Of Blood
✤ Other: -  


I hope this is okay:

minahope

Rank 3
minahope
Joined
03 Dec 2009
Posts
804
Location
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 8:59 pm
Dear, Please keep in mind,
Le Signature/Avatar rules wrote:
Signatures will not exceed a width of 700x and a height of 200x and a kb limit of 120 and avatars will not exceed a height and width of 200x  

xJellyx91

Rank 0
xJellyx91
Joined
24 Jan 2011
Posts
17
Location
United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:53 pm
minahope wrote:
Dear, Please keep in mind,
Le Signature/Avatar rules wrote:
Signatures will not exceed a width of 700x and a height of 200x and a kb limit of 120 and avatars will not exceed a height and width of 200x  
 


Thank you (:

xJellyx91

Rank 0
xJellyx91
Joined
24 Jan 2011
Posts
17
Location
United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:55 pm

Re: Siggy pls~

hopeflow wrote:
Hi hi and welcome to the fan art section ^o^/ I hope you have a nice time making siggys. And here's my order :3

Image:http://www.animefury.net/apps/photos/photo?photoID=112740428
Colors: I don't mind, just put whatever you think it's the best ^__^
IGN: GSLyn
Server: Quill
Quote: I love mah pillow~
Other: Nope

You can take as long as you want to make it, just make sure you don't stress yourself too much when trying to make a siggy. Best of luck to you and your siggy shop!  


Let me know if this is okay:


xJellyx91

Rank 0
xJellyx91
Joined
24 Jan 2011
Posts
17
Location
United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 10:17 pm
iScootaloo wrote:
✤ Image: Click
✤ Colors: Whatever matches. c:
✤ IGN: iScootaloo
✤ Server: Ponchee
✤ Quote: "Coming up with words is like... really hard."
✤ Other: 700x150 please! Thank you! c:  


Here you go (:

iScootaloo

Rank 0
iScootaloo
Joined
12 Jan 2013
Posts
11
Location
Pony Ville United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Thank you!

Lovely!
xJellyx91 wrote:
iScootaloo wrote:
✤ Image: Click
✤ Colors: Whatever matches. c:
✤ IGN: iScootaloo
✤ Server: Ponchee
✤ Quote: "Coming up with words is like... really hard."
✤ Other: 700x150 please! Thank you! c:  


Here you go (:
 



Thank you hon! It looks adorable! ; u;
But would you mind changing the server name if possible? I had put in "Ponchee" and you must have just been mixed up with your previous order. ; u;

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: